Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i realized how much i luv these...
now i wnt my pair...

i guess it is too late to get them for retail price, is it?
there EVERYWHERE in NYC.........EVERYWHERE......
Pretty much.  I'm chillin till I see a price drop.  I got burned on a paying retail on GRs recently and seeing the price drop before I even get to wear em. $160 is too much for these.  Look hard enough and you might be able to cop a pair of '05s for that price.  Side note: Speaking of waiting for price drops, found citrus 9s for $59.99 at this spot in the BX yesterday
pimp.gif

^nice grab...waiting for the 50percent off weekend...manager told me after 1week they can discount them...flints/alts...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i realized how much i luv these...
now i wnt my pair...

i guess it is too late to get them for retail price, is it?
there EVERYWHERE in NYC.........EVERYWHERE......
really?!
nice! thanks for telling.

I am gonna wait then~

not in a hurry to wear these... haha

Do I have to worry about these bleeding? I know the white/reds have a problem but never really seen pics of flints with bleeding on the toe box.

Funny in my area shoes sell out but you never see them on their feet. I go to the stores, I see Jays that arent fusions, jumpmans etc like 1:15 times I go. Where are these going? Closets to crumble?

Originally Posted by ildiddy

they are like completely sold out in houston and austin
frown.gif
i can cosign on them being sold out in austin because every mall i went to only had small or display shoes left, but the homie in houston said its plenty flints and a fair amount of altitudes left if you know where to look

Back
Top Bottom