Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

It's been confirmed Swoosh.com will get these. I'm happy. Let's get it.
pimp.gif

Doesn't swoosh get all general releases, or do they vary?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

pimp.gif

varies.
also, some releases are not discounted on swoosh on release date but are later on down the road. sometimes its a couple of days later. sometimes its weeks.
space jams, db 6 (early releases not release date) were on swoosh
lakers 6s, white/red 6s werent on swoosh on the 1st day.

foamposite pro pearls were not discounted day 1 but were like 4 days later.

i have 2 retract a statement I made earlier in this post stating that there IS 3m material on the 2010 versions. After looking at every pic in this thread including the pics claimed to be taking in the dark with the flash, I have come to the conclusion that there is no 3m material. I took pics of anything I could think of that has 3m material (retro 5, bred retro 13's form 04, new balance 993, the back of the am 95, and the back of a north face book bag) and all had the same affect with the flash on when I took the pic. As far as a "dull" 3m, I don't know if it exists. I've taken multiple pics of different things and all look the same with the flash on. I think it is a different material, and the reason it looks like 3m imo, is because the specks of whatever it is are bigger then the 3m material and are therefore more noticeable. Not to beat a dead hourse or bring up an old argument but these are my fav J's and its disappointing...sorry for the long a@@ post lol

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

i have 2 retract a statement I made earlier in this post stating that there IS 3m material on the 2010 versions. After looking at every pic in this thread including the pics claimed to be taking in the dark with the flash, I have come to the conclusion that there is no 3m material. I took pics of anything I could think of that has 3m material (retro 5, bred retro 13's form 04, new balance 993, the back of the am 95, and the back of a north face book bag) and all had the same affect with the flash on when I took the pic. As far as a "dull" 3m, I don't know if it exists. I've taken multiple pics of different things and all look the same with the flash on. I think it is a different material, and the reason it looks like 3m imo, is because the specks of whatever it is are bigger then the 3m material and are therefore more noticeable. Not to beat a dead hourse or bring up an old argument but these are my fav J's and its disappointing...sorry for the long a@@ post 
i feel u but the angle u took da pix n ur lighting is different from da angle others took nd there lighting. now i understand if u had a pair rite now but hey lets jus keep our fingers crossed til release day 

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

pimp.gif

varies.
also, some releases are not discounted on swoosh on release date but are later on down the road. sometimes its a couple of days later. sometimes its weeks.
space jams, db 6 (early releases not release date) were on swoosh
lakers 6s, white/red 6s werent on swoosh on the 1st day.

foamposite pro pearls were not discounted day 1 but were like 4 days later.
Chuuch. I have a feeling these aren't going to be discounted on Swoosh on release.
mad.gif
The White/Var Red VI's are still sitting at full retail. I wonder what NDC/Swoosh is doing thinking a shoe that's been released for over 4 months and still has a FSR would not be dropping in price.

It did surprise me that the FTLOG VII's were up on discount though. Hopefully these will too. Would be nice to cop 2 for the price of 1 so I can do some more shopping on Black Friday.

Originally Posted by JAYS

how do you get a swoosh.com acct can someone guide me out???

u can only get em if u know a nike employee n if they didnt give away the only 3 invites they had

hahah 3??

There is no limit on the number of sub accounts a employee can create, Some employees have ten plus...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

hahah 3??

There is no limit on the number of sub accounts a employee can create, Some employees have ten plus...

Damn that many?  That would be to risky giving out that many, and not knowing if those people are even going to follow the rules.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

i have 2 retract a statement I made earlier in this post stating that there IS 3m material on the 2010 versions. After looking at every pic in this thread including the pics claimed to be taking in the dark with the flash, I have come to the conclusion that there is no 3m material. I took pics of anything I could think of that has 3m material (retro 5, bred retro 13's form 04, new balance 993, the back of the am 95, and the back of a north face book bag) and all had the same affect with the flash on when I took the pic. As far as a "dull" 3m, I don't know if it exists. I've taken multiple pics of different things and all look the same with the flash on. I think it is a different material, and the reason it looks like 3m imo, is because the specks of whatever it is are bigger then the 3m material and are therefore more noticeable. Not to beat a dead hourse or bring up an old argument but these are my fav J's and its disappointing...sorry for the long a@@ post 
i feel u but the angle u took da pix n ur lighting is different from da angle others took nd there lighting. now i understand if u had a pair rite now but hey lets jus keep our fingers crossed til release day 
very true, only thing is i took all pics in the dark as did someone else on this forum which is y i came to that conclusion. and believe me my fingers are crossed, 13's are my fav J's. Ahh well guess we'll c come november.

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Kixclusive has the Flints up for preorder. In the description summary it states that there is no 3M material. The pic posted is the 05 Flints. Guess I'll stick to my OGs and 05s. No 3M=No cop for me.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Kixclusive has the Flints up for preorder. In the description summary it states that there is no 3M material. The pic posted is the 05 Flints. Guess I'll stick to my OGs and 05s. No 3M=No cop for me.

They actual went out of their way to mention that?   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

After all the post saying theres no 3M, I think Im going to have to stop wearing my 05's and for sure get two pairs of 2010's....one to rock and one to keep icy. 05 are going to back into reserve, not risking it

Originally Posted by raidercb5

After all the post saying theres no 3M, I think Im going to have to stop wearing my 05's and for sure get two pairs of 2010's....one to rock and one to keep icy. 05 are going to back into reserve, not risking it

Risk what, not being able to shine when someone takes a picture of you with flash turned on ? If It's that serious why don't you just buy another pair of 05s to stock instead of dropping $320 on the new ones?

I don't understand this logic at all 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2010 are not as good as the 2005's, but you are going to go ahead and buy 2 pairs anyway to put your '05 pair away?   Wt.f...

The 2010 Retro quality on the Flints is very, very good. Surprising, actually. The shoes run small, though. I might have to 11 on these (i'm 10/10.5). Strange for a XIII to run small.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

The 2010 Retro quality on the Flints is very, very good. Surprising, actually. The shoes run small, though. I might have to 11 on these (i'm 10/10.5). Strange for a XIII to run small.

Nice on the quality comment, sad about the sizing.  I hope I don't have to go half a size up.  Which I probably doubt I will.

I haven't had to go a size up since early high school school when my foot stopped growing.  That was over 10 years ago.

Wow... haven't even WORN XIII's since highschool.

This is going to be one hell of a nostalgic reunion.

eating buttercups in 'em.

At French Blue 23 and dtb00201...the reason why Im buying two pairs of 2010's is cause Im going to ball in one pair rock one pair and keep my 05's on ice. Quality might be coo on the new ones, but 05 are closer to OG's because of the 3M. Might no mean much to you guys, but I prefer the shine than little to no shine. Just my opinion

Always stick to your true size, regardless of what another person says. Everybodys foot is different. The only way to find out is by trying them on first.

At French Blue 23 and dtb00201...the reason why Im buying two pairs of 2010's is cause Im going to ball in one pair rock one pair and keep my 05's on ice. Quality might be coo on the new ones, but 05 are closer to OG's because of the 3M. Might no mean much to you guys, but I prefer the shine than little to no shine. Just my opinion

That makes no sense. So basically you're saying you're going to put a used pair of 2005 retros on ice because they have 3m and buy 2 pairs of 2010 retros to wear casually and play basketball in. So by this logic you will have 3 used pairs of flint 13s and won't even be wearing the one you really like the most. If the 3m means that much to you why would you buy 2 pairs that don't have it ? I could see if your 05 pair was deadstock and you wanted to grab the new pair to beat around in, but this isn't the case. You said on the last page you planned to stop wearing the 2005 pair.

Back
Top Bottom