Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

I want to see these in person before judging...I just hope these don't crease as much as the older retro....

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by raidercb5

At French Blue 23 and dtb00201...the reason why Im buying two pairs of 2010's is cause Im going to ball in one pair rock one pair and keep my 05's on ice. Quality might be coo on the new ones, but 05 are closer to OG's because of the 3M. Might no mean much to you guys, but I prefer the shine than little to no shine. Just my opinion

That makes no sense. So basically you're saying you're going to put a used pair of 2005 retros on ice because they have 3m and buy 2 pairs of 2010 retros to wear casually and play basketball in. So by this logic you will have 3 used pairs of flint 13s and won't even be wearing the one you really like the most. If the 3m means that much to you why would you buy 2 pairs that don't have it ? I could see if your 05 pair was deadstock and you wanted to grab the new pair to beat around in, but this isn't the case. You said on the last page you planned to stop wearing the 2005 pair.
Ive only wore my 05 three times...so they are pretty much brand new. Im not trippin that they are deadstock, its not like Im going to resell them. They were my first pair of XIII and they got the 3M so they mean a little bit more to me than the new ones. For that reason I want to keep them on ice. I think its funny how much you care what I do with my shoes or let alone my money
roll.gif

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Ive only wore my 05 three times...so they are pretty much brand new. Im not trippin that they are deadstock, its not like Im going to resell them. They were my first pair of XIII and they got the 3M so they mean a little bit more to me than the new ones. For that reason I want to keep them on ice. I think its funny how much you care what I do with my shoes or let alone my money
roll.gif

You opened up the box for discussion, after you shared info that you voluntarily offered.  
He's just giving his opinion, as was I.   If you don't want people to grill you with questions or opinions, don't share voluntary info.  Just saying. 

well sum people look at their sneakers like wine.. you dont drink the wine you keep it nice for decoration. much props 2 dat i had a pair of 05s i wouldnt rock them either.. beat up the lesser quality one the 2010 version.. you made it this long and kept them clean no reason to dirty them up now for a pick up game of ball

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Always stick to your true size, regardless of what another person says. Everybodys foot is different. The only way to find out is by trying them on first.

No I definitely agree, but these were an anomaly. My pal also tried them on - he's a a 10.5/11.0 - and his toes were wiggling near the tip. Again, the shoes were a size 12.0! It's probably the excess padding on the shoe that'll flatten out a bit once they get broken in, but just trying them on and comparing the sizes of the soles to my feet - I was wearing size 10.0 AM95s - and it looked like an 11.0.

I'd also like to repeat that the quality on these are GREAT- comparable to the '05. I can only hope the rest of the XIII retros are the same.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

well sum people look at their sneakers like wine.. you dont drink the wine you keep it nice for decoration. much props 2 dat i had a pair of 05s i wouldnt rock them either.. beat up the lesser quality one the 2010 version.. you made it this long and kept them clean no reason to dirty them up now for a pick up game of ball
I would rather ball in those '05's than the 2010's, because the retros nowadays are built for "lifestyle" purposes, I don't like it, but it is what it is. 

Oh and, I have one more beef, in regards to the comparison pics.

I think as we all know, we have to be selective when purchasing them, because there are some pairs that are made well, and some that are not.

These pics actually have a Okay quality thick mesh lining like the 2005's.... Unlike the one used in the comparison... 

let me get this right you saying these wont sell??? what make u come to that conclusion these very very popular right here.. black friday huge shopping weekend u never know but then again u might be right too much sneakers dropping between oct-jan status

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Always stick to your true size, regardless of what another person says. Everybodys foot is different. The only way to find out is by trying them on first.

No I definitely agree, but these were an anomaly. My pal also tried them on - he's a a 10.5/11.0 - and his toes were wiggling near the tip. Again, the shoes were a size 12.0! It's probably the excess padding on the shoe that'll flatten out a bit once they get broken in, but just trying them on and comparing the sizes of the soles to my feet - I was wearing size 10.0 AM95s - and it looked like an 11.0.

I'd also like to repeat that the quality on these are GREAT- comparable to the '05. I can only hope the rest of the XIII retros are the same.

please tell me the sizing on these sneakers isnt off like that much cause if it is thats definitely gonna be a major problem

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

please tell me the sizing on these sneakers isnt off like that much cause if it is thats definitely gonna be a major problem

It happened with the Space Jams.

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

these wont resell for anything..i dont even think these will sell out

I hope they don't resell for anything, or sell out, makes it easier to buy them on release day.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I hope they don't resell for anything, or sell out, makes it easier to buy them on release day.  

yeah im thinkin whether i shld even wake up early 4 deez. its a GR but they r highly anticipated

^^^ I'm also wondering how these will sell, should I cop on release day or will they sit for a week or two so I can use a discount code on them? Either way they will be copped.

this guy must be a reseller, only a reseller will worry about a release selling out... i hope they dont sellout, whats wrong with a release sitting for a while ? nothing is wrong with it imo

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

this guy must be a reseller, only a reseller will worry about a release selling out... i hope they dont sellout, whats wrong with a release sitting for a while ? nothing is wrong with it imo
Or he's a hypebeast.  People come out of their caves when a shoe is hyped and will resell for a high price.  
Reseller's and hypebeasts have that much in common. 

can somebody bring those pictures up from that guy that bought his from slamdunkspace?

i dont know where the pics are at...

Back
Top Bottom