Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

these wont resell for anything..i dont even think these will sell out

this guy must be a reseller, only a reseller will worry about a release selling out... i hope they dont sellout, whats wrong with a release sitting for a while ? nothing is wrong with it imo
Or he's a hypebeast.  People come out of their caves when a shoe is hyped and will resell for a high price.  
Reseller's and hypebeasts have that much in common. 

roll.gif
that's so true. But IMO, these will sit for a couple weeks, even months in some places. No ones dropping $175 with tax on these nowadays. Plus the 13s always lacked hype (except Alts)..I'm waiting a week or 2 after, no rush...

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

these wont resell for anything..i dont even think these will sell out

this guy must be a reseller, only a reseller will worry about a release selling out... i hope they dont sellout, whats wrong with a release sitting for a while ? nothing is wrong with it imo
Or he's a hypebeast.  People come out of their caves when a shoe is hyped and will resell for a high price.  
Reseller's and hypebeasts have that much in common. 

roll.gif
that's so true. But IMO, these will sit for a couple weeks, even months in some places. No ones dropping $175 with tax on these nowadays. Plus the 13s always lacked hype (except Alts)..I'm waiting a week or 2 after, no rush...
idk idk if these will sit ppl expect it to have. im still wonerin if i shld get up on black friday to cop or wait til like the morning or even the following week
hey qwik question. did the flint fusions have 3M by any chance? any1 kno

^there where no such thing as a flint fusion xiii,

there was a sample flint colorway of the hydro v on ebay couple mpnths back though.

and the retail will be 150 not 175.

^there where no such thing as a flint fusion xiii,

there was a sample flint colorway of the hydro v on ebay couple mpnths back though.

and the retail will be 150 not 175.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

roll.gif

That's fine with me.  It will feel like old times, walking in and getting your pair, no problem.

I know everyone is wetting themselves for the CG XI's, so hopefully no one comes out for the XIII's.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by thebeast23

o i thought there was by looking at these sketches http://theshoegame.com/ar...ir-jordan-13-fusion.html

got scrapped, they did have a space city allstar colorway fusion xiii that released only at houston HOH

o....welll do u kno if the black ones had 3M
It doesn't seem like it.

not those blck ones...my bad....dem is mad ugly anyway lol
i meant da breds

Just got my pair and loving them. Will pick up another on release day. As posted earlier, I wore these all day at busch gardens and no creasing.

Saw a few 2010 Flints in the pickup thread, they all have the messed up mesh smh

two wrongs don't make a right. Atleast the White/Red XIII's look good.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Saw a few 2010 Flints in the pickup thread, they all have the messed up mesh smh

I was about to post that last week. The mesh kinda looks like cellulite
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I was about to post that last week. The mesh kinda looks like cellulite
sick.gif

look a few pages back, cats were saying it wasnt noticable and not much different from the 05s.
laugh.gif
:

Always liked the flint 13s, so I am not sure if I can pass on these even if there is a problem with the mesh...

From picks I have seen so far the problem with the mesh goes from noticeable near the toebox to completely horrible along the ankle...hope those are all B-Grades!?

Originally Posted by LUMINESCENT

<--- Would punch someone at JB headquarters if those Fusion 13's had 3M

Will it be pay-per-view, or do NTers get to watch for free?

*Looks up Caravan rentals, and prepares an NT summit for those who want to join*

But then again, footlockerunlocked pics are usually (99.9% of the time)  samples, and not the final product.

Back
Top Bottom