Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

I was really lookin forward to these, but the more and more pics I see im gettin turned away... oh well JB saved me an extra 160+ im still gonna cop 1 pair

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by LUMINESCENT

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

<--- Would punch someone at JB headquarters if those Fusion 13's had 3M

Will it be pay-per-view, or do NTers get to watch for free?

*Looks up Caravan rentals, and prepares an NT summit for those who want to join*

But then again, footlockerunlocked pics are usually (99.9% of the time)  samples, and not the final product.

these are so ugly its ******ed. also i doubt they would take sumthn off like 3M on a shoe....
so what time u pickin me up to go to JB??

Originally Posted by thebeast23

so what time u pickin me up to go to JB??
Wish it was that simple.  If only I had time on my hands....
laugh.gif

easy Pass for me I have the 05's and soon some OG's I would have loved a fresh pair but No 3M is unacceptable to me, and to charge more money for it, screw that.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

05s go for decent prices for all the people that feel so betrayed...

thats true, i just got a pair of 05s  off of ebay today for 175.00. its crazy how people are dumping there 05s, since the news of the re release
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

thats true, i just got a pair of 05s  off of ebay today for 175.00. its crazy how people are dumping there 05s, since the news of the re release
smokin.gif
As soon as word really gets out that the 2010s lack 3M, that'll change. There's still plenty of people online not in the know, but it won't be for long. This release won't even put a dent in the value of 05s in the long run.
Everyone who wants the older retros, get 'em now. The prices won't last. 

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

smokin.gif

should scoop another pair.  still kickin myself for not pickin up a spare pair for retail back in 07 when i was in japan (yes they still had a pair from 05
laugh.gif
)

see what I mean, all this crying for nothing... Flints stay in the buy/sell here and on the OTHER site for cheap, just cop 05s and move on....

see what I mean, all this crying for nothing... Flints stay in the buy/sell here and on the OTHER site for cheap, just cop 05s and move on....

you speaking the truth right there...

so i heard these have better leather or something and won't crease as much or as easily. is that true?

if so, i might be willing to give up proper 3m for that...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so i heard these have better leather or something and won't crease as much or as easily. is that true?

if so, i might be willing to give up proper 3m for that...

It's true. 

I guess we take the good with the bad. 
ohwell.gif

Good leather for mesh and no 3m... smh... *shrugs*... JB is making me really depressed abt the rerelease of my grails lol

Back
Top Bottom