Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

quick ?....

I havent paid too much attention to this thread, so I dont know who all have em in posession....so Mikkol you can probably answer/try this.

On my OGs where the 3M is, if a pic is taken up close with flash it isnt too bright...however if you step a few feet or so back and take the pic with flash the 3M is much brighter. I think this might be the reason everyone is thinking there is no 3M because all pics are taken up close with flash.

Maybe someone should try taking a pic with flash from a few feet back and see if the reflective is any brighter?

Originally Posted by s dubl

quick ?....

I havent paid too much attention to this thread, so I dont know who all have em in posession....so Mikkol you can probably answer/try this.

On my OGs where the 3M is, if a pic is taken up close with flash it isnt too bright...however if you step a few feet or so back and take the pic with flash the 3M is much brighter. I think this might be the reason everyone is thinking there is no 3M because all pics are taken up close with flash.

Maybe someone should try taking a pic with flash from a few feet back and see if the reflective is any brighter?

I think the no 3M has been warranted bro.  There have been many pics taken of the shoe, and none show that strong 3M reflection.  

However, we have yet to see anyone take pics from a few feet, for example out on the streets
nerd.gif

Here are some of the pics we've seen....

I'm so invested in this shoe, because it's one of my favorite signature shoe of all time, and this colorway is as well..

^^yeah like I said, I haven't paid much attention to this thread, but have noticed complaints here and there about no 3M. The few pics I saw month or so back look to be taken up close with flash, which won't give the full reflective exposure.

IMO still a dope shoe, and one of my favorites as well.

Not having the 3M is not truely a big deal when it comes to the design. It does hurt to understand that JB raises prices while taking away certain materials in the shoe that make it unique. IMO, the 3M was practical. It was a good feature to have while playing basketball at night. If a picture was taken while playing ball on court, the shoe would stand out amongst everything, literally. It's part of why I love the V so much. But apparently JB; again - feels the need to remove certain features in a shoe to make it distinctive. Why? I truly don't know. But it's things like the removal of Durabuck on a retro shoe like the 6 that gets me upset.

But I've learned to accept the fact that these are still a very good looking retro and based on certain members reviews, these seem to hold up pretty well.

I haven't purchased an Air Jordan shoe on release date in 3 years (Air Jordan 8 Playoff's - Aquas) but more than likely if things go as planned, these and the white/reds will be purchased.

Anyone care to point out the reflection on these? I mean alot of you are saying they have 3m, just not very reflective. I don't see @$!@.

damn Air Jordan Banana XIII's smfh.

These were grails for me since I had them as a kid. I remember getting the 2005 retro and it was a no brainer. These however I'll have to see in person, but it's looking like a no.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Anyone care to point out the reflection on these? I mean alot of you are saying they have 3m, just not very reflective. I don't see @$!@.

damn Air Jordan Banana XIII's smfh.

These were grails for me since I had them as a kid. I remember getting the 2005 retro and it was a no brainer. These however I'll have to see in person, but it's looking like a no.
well like binye said they look like the underlayer is shiny so im assuming that it has 3M yet weak. i also heard other ppl say its present just weak...
im tryna thnk positive i guess lol i refuse to believe they didnt put em in the 3M

God i pray im right.

WEAK! Was hoping to pick up multiple pairs but 1 will do.
Was trying to retire my 05's but Jordan Brand still can't seem to figure out how to make it right.

I mean hot damn, it's quite difficult to compare a DS pair of '10s to a beat up pair of 05's
laugh.gif

Anyways, look at how much thicker the 05' blue mesh is compared to the 2010's...that's the only significant difference.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I mean hot damn, it's quite difficult to compare a DS pair of '10s to a beat up pair of 05's
laugh.gif

Anyways, look at how much thicker the 05' blue mesh is compared to the 2010's...that's the only significant difference.
yeah n da 10's have a whiter layer underneath....now idk if thats wat they used to replace the 3M, or if that is 3M, or mayb the 05's r jus dirty.....idk

^^ for the pictures up there the back is only like that because whoever wore them didnt want to unlace the laces and just stick the foot in there.

Those pics by dtb00201 did it for me! I was only going to copp one pair and keep them on ice, but I might have to buy two pairs now! My '05 are still crispy...might just rock the heck out of those and have two on reserve. We'll see how the funds are come release day, hopefully I can get a discount on one pair...lol

The Three EM seems to be OMNIPRESENT!!!

hahaha... wooh! Great images up there, i swear.

Got me sangin' ... "ALLAY ALLAY HANDRO... ALLAY ALLAY HANDRO!!!"

The Three EM seems to be OMNIPRESENT!!!

hahaha... wooh! Great images up there, i swear.

Got me sangin' ... "ALLAY ALLAY HANDRO... ALLAY ALLAY HANDRO!!!"

I'm thinking about copping early. For you guys that have already copped, where did you cop and are you happy with the quality? I copped the Space Jams and Pearls early, I just wanna find the best price instead of paying out the ***.

I'm thinking about copping early. For you guys that have already copped, where did you cop and are you happy with the quality? I copped the Space Jams and Pearls early, I just wanna find the best price instead of paying out the ***.

is it me or do these new pics look DEAD ON wit da 05's besides the thinner mesh on da edges and the barely noticable color difference. i knew the shape wasnt as bad as the 1st pix. these dont have a bad shape at all

i might get fried for saying this but 3m seems fine if not better looking at those pics. Granted they r some beat up 05's lol...will c them in person then decide on whether to buy or not

Back
Top Bottom