Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Agreed.  I won't be taking any flash photos of these shoes so I won't be noticing the lack of 3M material.  Easy cop after restock.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by crbeezy

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by crbeezy

got a question for anyone with a swoosh account. when you call that employee 1 800 number and do an inventory search and find your pair, do you get the employee discount or the regular price?

When you have access to a swoosh account, the process is as follows: go to site, add shoe to cart, pay for shoe, roll back over and go to sleep. The End. lol
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. But seriously though, I usually don't call because you have to call the employee store the MONDAY BEFORE THE SATURDAY RELEASE because the employee store doesn't take the orders on release day. That's too much of a hassle because the line is usually busy and the inventory is gone by 10am. I rather just wait until they roll out the shoes online and call it a day. Swoosh.com FTW
pimp.gif
And to answer your question, you should get the discount. If you are an employee, you just give them your name and get the discount price.
all i needed was that last bit of info but i can take a little sarcasm.  was a sleeper so im basically still looking for that 100 dollar shoe. alls good though, preciate the response.

^ My bad. Didn't mean to come off as a jerk. I hope you got your pair. I'm hearing rumblings of a re-stock on NDC and swoosh.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

DUDES IN HERE STRAIGHT UP LYING. LIKE THEY WOULD OF PASSED IF THIS RETRO HAD 3M. YOU CAN LIE ON HERE BUT BE REAL WITH YOURSELVES
Instead they would be praising JB, to the heavens saying how they are going to "cop x10"

It's funny that y'all find it soooooo hard to believe that there are people that really or actually don't give a damn/never gave a damn about 3M being on this shoe.
30t6p3b.gif
There are people that just like the design/colorway of the flints & aren't losing any sleep about a feature that nobody sees if you wear the shoe casually & a mofo ain't takin' pics of your feet.

Y'all 3M lovers....do back flips, throw some powder in the air & pray to the holy Buddha for long nights & plenty flashlights. Maybe that will help ya'll get your fix.

Just let err'body else that bought the shoe enjoy their purchase in peace. Damn....
NO HATE HERE MAN. JUST SAYING BEEN READING SOME POSTS AND SOME DUDES IN HERE ARE STRAIGHT FEMALES WITH HOW THEY SWITCH UP SO FAST. I STAND BY MY STATEMENT, IF THIS RETRO HAD 3M FROM THE JUMP YOU WOULDNT HEAR ANY OF THESE PEOPLE MAKING THE COMMENTS ABOUT HOW THEY LIKE IT WITHOUT 3M. REAL TALK. EITHER WAY WHATEVER, ON TO THE NEXT COP FOR ME. BLACK AIR MORE UPTEMPOS!

FYI, I COPPED 2010 FLINTS LOL

Sneakermane would u be cool if  nike released a foamposite 1without the grooves ? Everything else would be the same but you would a straight plan foam
sick.gif
, would you pisssed just a lil bit ? As for the 3M i have 2 pairs of 05s, so im cool to me its crazy how dudes filp flop like a politician over a shoe

I just received mine, no glue marks, shoes are immaculate, I personally don't see the fuss about the lack of 3M on these, they're a nice shoe.

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by lyricist343

How much are these for swoosh account members!? sz. 10.5

eek.gif
 holy!! 
Damn... I need to get one of those accounts or get it in with someone who does again... I got my IX's for about $100 shipped from a friend who quit his job the day after.....
frown.gif

Gotta love the NDC restock, used a NDC voucher and paid $18 for a pair.   Definitely didn't see these going on sale, but didn't see them disappearing online by Friday.

Just ordered from Jimmy Jazz for 142 shipped. Has anyone ordered from them before?

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

DUDES IN HERE STRAIGHT UP LYING. LIKE THEY WOULD OF PASSED IF THIS RETRO HAD 3M. YOU CAN LIE ON HERE BUT BE REAL WITH YOURSELVES
Instead they would be praising JB, to the heavens saying how they are going to "cop x10"

It's funny that y'all find it soooooo hard to believe that there are people that really or actually don't give a damn/never gave a damn about 3M being on this shoe.
30t6p3b.gif
There are people that just like the design/colorway of the flints & aren't losing any sleep about a feature that nobody sees if you wear the shoe casually & a mofo ain't takin' pics of your feet.

Y'all 3M lovers....do back flips, throw some powder in the air & pray to the holy Buddha for long nights & plenty flashlights. Maybe that will help ya'll get your fix.

Just let err'body else that bought the shoe enjoy their purchase in peace. Damn....
NO HATE HERE MAN. JUST SAYING BEEN READING SOME POSTS AND SOME DUDES IN HERE ARE STRAIGHT FEMALES WITH HOW THEY SWITCH UP SO FAST. I STAND BY MY STATEMENT, IF THIS RETRO HAD 3M FROM THE JUMP YOU WOULDNT HEAR ANY OF THESE PEOPLE MAKING THE COMMENTS ABOUT HOW THEY LIKE IT WITHOUT 3M. REAL TALK. EITHER WAY WHATEVER, ON TO THE NEXT COP FOR ME. BLACK AIR MORE UPTEMPOS!

FYI, I COPPED 2010 FLINTS LOL

Speak for yourself and turn the caps lock off. I honest to God thought the 3M on the originals was tacky, I'm glad to see it go.  I do however wish the blue was a hint deeper on this release.  If they say the toebox doesn't crease as awkwardly, that'd be even better.  I got my pairs and I'm happy.  

Just recieved my shoes today and i must say i like the 2010s more than the 05's.....

The color scheme is lighter and the shoe isnt as bulky. My 05 flints were WAY bulkier than my other 05 XIII's
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom