AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

bence23 wrote:
Bull. These are gonna be a super easy cop. Just look how the 3's are sitting. Only 11s are mayhem.

Please, do tell where the III's are sitting..

There's still malls in phoenix with em and we got a lot of sneakerheads here.

bence23 wrote:
Bull. These are gonna be a super easy cop. Just look how the 3's are sitting. Only 11s are mayhem.

There's still malls in phoenix with em and we got a lot of sneakerheads here.

bence23 wrote:

III's are still around in mom and pops in NYC. I wouldn't say "sitting" but they are available on Jamaica Ave.in Queens for $150 flat no tax. I'm sure Uptown in Manhattan and Fulton St. in Brooklyn are just the same.I don't know where you're from GottaBdaShoes but, someone posted spots in WA are getting restocks too. You're not still on the hunt are you?? Just trying to help.

bence23 wrote:

III's are still around in mom and pops in NYC. I wouldn't say "sitting" but they are available on Jamaica Ave.in Queens for $150 flat no tax. I'm sure Uptown in Manhattan and Fulton St. in Brooklyn are just the same.I don't know where you're from GottaBdaShoes but, someone posted spots in WA are getting restocks too. You're not still on the hunt are you?? Just trying to help.

That's interesting because I spoke with my sister in laws boyfriend yesterday and he says those shoes are no where to be found. They live not too far from the sky harbor airport. Maybe it's certain sizes. Reason I'm saying is because a lot of my shoes came from phoenix for this release. I keep in close contact with certain places down there through friends. As well as as the North county are of san diego. They're no where to be found, these III's.

That's interesting because I spoke with my sister in laws boyfriend yesterday and he says those shoes are no where to be found. They live not too far from the sky harbor airport. Maybe it's certain sizes. Reason I'm saying is because a lot of my shoes came from phoenix for this release. I keep in close contact with certain places down there through friends. As well as as the North county are of san diego. They're no where to be found, these III's.

these are sitting in tampa just so u know, so i know these are sitting in other places to dont fool yourself thinkin that the cements are flyin off shelves

these are sitting in tampa just so u know, so i know these are sitting in other places to dont fool yourself thinkin that the cements are flyin off shelves

I guess this is where YMMV goes into effect. (Your Mileage May Vary). One can't be certain that these are sitting; on the other hand, one can't be certain that they aren't. No use in arguing about it, but these will be completely gone eventually. Unless you work for JB's logistics, you don't know the stock for these in 50 states.

I guess this is where YMMV goes into effect. (Your Mileage May Vary). One can't be certain that these are sitting; on the other hand, one can't be certain that they aren't. No use in arguing about it, but these will be completely gone eventually. Unless you work for JB's logistics, you don't know the stock for these in 50 states.

Originally Posted by ijapino

First pair arrived today....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 where did you get yours? if you dont mind me asking.

Dudes have a weird definition of sitting.

Sitting isn't, not selling out in a day.

Sitting is what happen to the IX's. Where they go on sale, because they've been out for months.

Sitting is what happen to the IX's. Where they go on sale, because they've been out for months.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

And here we have definition #3 of sitting.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

And here we have definition #3 of sitting.

Back
Top Bottom