AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Does anyone know if the 25% off a future purchase incentive with Eastbay's Gold Club Membership can be applied to new Jordan releases? Is the Gold Club even worth joining? I see they have a private hotline or whatever, but is it any better than the regular one?

Does anyone know if the 25% off a future purchase incentive with Eastbay's Gold Club Membership can be applied to new Jordan releases? Is the Gold Club even worth joining? I see they have a private hotline or whatever, but is it any better than the regular one?

^^^ no it doesnt. but it will to the total cost if you decide to buy something else. and the private hotline fills up on hot releases just like the regular hotline. though I did get my cool greys through them... cant complain.

^^^ no it doesnt. but it will to the total cost if you decide to buy something else. and the private hotline fills up on hot releases just like the regular hotline. though I did get my cool greys through them... cant complain.

These cats that say, oh they're sitting in "seattle" are straight wack. There are literally only a handful of shops to choose from. And I'm an hour north in Whidbey Island. we got NOTHING up here lmao. I order practically everything online.

These cats that say, oh they're sitting in "seattle" are straight wack. There are literally only a handful of shops to choose from. And I'm an hour north in Whidbey Island. we got NOTHING up here lmao. I order practically everything online.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Bro, all the footlockers I go to have teenie bopper girls working the shelves, with some creeper pedo manager who's wearing spizikes and riding kobe's *$&@. 

Lmao @ the fact this describes almost EXACTLY the nike outlet that I worked in.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Bro, all the footlockers I go to have teenie bopper girls working the shelves, with some creeper pedo manager who's wearing spizikes and riding kobe's *$&@. 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by nobody133

IV THA MERCY wrote:

roll.gif

it also describes my local FootLocker... Except the manager wears NB and is pretty rude.

Originally Posted by nobody133

IV THA MERCY wrote:

roll.gif

it also describes my local FootLocker... Except the manager wears NB and is pretty rude.

^^^ Most managers I've come across dont even rock what they're selling, or even the same ballpark for that matter. I walked into our nike factory one day and this cat was wearing keds... SMH.

^^^ Most managers I've come across dont even rock what they're selling, or even the same ballpark for that matter. I walked into our nike factory one day and this cat was wearing keds... SMH.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by jserryday

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

^Man F a dent, my pocket is already empty. I wish I could get these on RD but I may have to get them at a later date. I'm still trying to catch up with several releases from last year that I missed out on.
Real talk.... a lotta cake is about to be dropped on the kicks droppin in 2011 good year for the sneakerheads 
pimp.gif
Man, I need to stop buying and saving for this wedding in july..
After this release I am done until December... (i think)
You're getting married this summer and haven't put your love for kicks on hold yet to save some money?
laugh.gif
I know a friend of mine that did it before he got married. But after the wedding, it was back to the sneakers, well those that his wife gave him the ok to purchase.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by jserryday

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

^Man F a dent, my pocket is already empty. I wish I could get these on RD but I may have to get them at a later date. I'm still trying to catch up with several releases from last year that I missed out on.
Real talk.... a lotta cake is about to be dropped on the kicks droppin in 2011 good year for the sneakerheads 
pimp.gif
Man, I need to stop buying and saving for this wedding in july..
After this release I am done until December... (i think)
You're getting married this summer and haven't put your love for kicks on hold yet to save some money?
laugh.gif
I know a friend of mine that did it before he got married. But after the wedding, it was back to the sneakers, well those that his wife gave him the ok to purchase.

Back
Top Bottom