AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by glo1980

Get ready to break necks with these kicks.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not even about to cause the thread to get off on a tangent about how lame that breaking necks $#!+ is like I did in the Altitude XIII thread.Have fun "breaking necks" in some General Release Jordans though.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not even about to cause the thread to get off on a tangent about how lame that breaking necks $#!+ is like I did in the Altitude XIII thread.Have fun "breaking necks" in some General Release Jordans though.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not even about to cause the thread to get off on a tangent about how lame that breaking necks $#!+ is like I did in the Altitude XIII thread. Have fun "breaking necks" in some General Release Jordans though.
laugh.gif
.. that is true

Originally Posted by Gordonson

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not even about to cause the thread to get off on a tangent about how lame that breaking necks $#!+ is like I did in the Altitude XIII thread. Have fun "breaking necks" in some General Release Jordans though.
laugh.gif
.. that is true

Not sure if I missed an update regarding the release date, but Nicekicks has these listed as a Feb. 19th release...Not the 26th. What gives?

Not sure if I missed an update regarding the release date, but Nicekicks has these listed as a Feb. 19th release...Not the 26th. What gives?

These will b copped 4 sure but i would b ecstatic if they would release the chutney's lows or even better make them hi i would w/o a doubt cop 4 pairs                                                          
air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-low-chutneys-black-chutney-3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These will b copped 4 sure but i would b ecstatic if they would release the chutney's lows or even better make them hi i would w/o a doubt cop 4 pairs                                                          
air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-low-chutneys-black-chutney-3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love XIII's but I have to agree with my man up there. You're not breaking ANY necks in these. Maybe a compliment or glance/nod from a fellow sneak freak. But thats about it.

I love XIII's but I have to agree with my man up there. You're not breaking ANY necks in these. Maybe a compliment or glance/nod from a fellow sneak freak. But thats about it.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I'll be breaking my grandpa's ankles with these kicks. We hoop. That's why 2x for me is a must.

laugh.gif

And if were talking about lows being retroed, then JB bring these out and do them justice.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I'll be breaking my grandpa's ankles with these kicks. We hoop. That's why 2x for me is a must.

laugh.gif

And if were talking about lows being retroed, then JB bring these out and do them justice.

i agree jordan 13 lows need to be retroed

jordan brand is so %%% backwards

why release the low 12's when the 13's OG color ways woudl see alot better

i liked all the 2005 low 13's myself

Back
Top Bottom