AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

^^^
pimp.gif
jordan looks out for his team very well. damn near the whole squad had the flints on around RD.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I wear a size 14 and wandering will these be easy to cop in a size 14. I seen that sneakerpost had them for 185.00 shipped and wandering should i pull the trigger what do yall think NKTalk will these be an easy cop in a size 14 or not

I wear a 15 and for the last couple of releases (cool greys, red/white 13's, 3's) I have had no problem at all with eastbay. I place them in the cart right when its time to order, wait the little wait time then pay. Shoes show up a week later.

These are popular but trust me you shouldn't have a problem. Now if you are a common size that may be different.

Shoot I wear a 9.5, and I never have an issue with eastbay.  But if you sleep on releases, then yeah you're gonna be SOL.  But I go the phone route, I tend to stay away from the website, b/c I'm usually not at the house when I'm ordering lol.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I wear a size 14 and wandering will these be easy to cop in a size 14. I seen that sneakerpost had them for 185.00 shipped and wandering should i pull the trigger what do yall think NKTalk will these be an easy cop in a size 14 or not

I wear a 15 and for the last couple of releases (cool greys, red/white 13's, 3's) I have had no problem at all with eastbay. I place them in the cart right when its time to order, wait the little wait time then pay. Shoes show up a week later.

These are popular but trust me you shouldn't have a problem. Now if you are a common size that may be different.

Shoot I wear a 9.5, and I never have an issue with eastbay.  But if you sleep on releases, then yeah you're gonna be SOL.  But I go the phone route, I tend to stay away from the website, b/c I'm usually not at the house when I'm ordering lol.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

I live in Sweden and the last time i bought a pair J's was a long time ago, I want to buy these online and ship them to NYC, where should i look to buy them for retail? I'm guessing footlocker, finishline, jumpman?

These are a general release so all sneaker stores should have them 

Thanks, I have two choices. Ask my friend if he can swing by some retailer in Manhattan the day after RD and pickup a pair without any glue stains, or buy a pair online 2 days after RD, I should be good either way right? I wear 9-9.5 btw.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

I live in Sweden and the last time i bought a pair J's was a long time ago, I want to buy these online and ship them to NYC, where should i look to buy them for retail? I'm guessing footlocker, finishline, jumpman?

These are a general release so all sneaker stores should have them 

Thanks, I have two choices. Ask my friend if he can swing by some retailer in Manhattan the day after RD and pickup a pair without any glue stains, or buy a pair online 2 days after RD, I should be good either way right? I wear 9-9.5 btw.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

NDC sent me a marked up pair of Flint 13's. A nice big yellow F-U to my face stain across the suede part.
laugh.gif

I wasn't mad though, I wore them that night and it was my first JB retail purchase in 3 years and it was exactly what I expected...

..low quality.
that sucks. all 5 pairs of XIIIs Ive received from NDC (Alts, flints x2 and white/red) were mint 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wht/red were superior in quality compared to the other 2 though

NDC sent me a marked up pair of Flint 13's. A nice big yellow F-U to my face stain across the suede part.
laugh.gif

I wasn't mad though, I wore them that night and it was my first JB retail purchase in 3 years and it was exactly what I expected...

..low quality.
that sucks. all 5 pairs of XIIIs Ive received from NDC (Alts, flints x2 and white/red) were mint 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif

..low quality.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its because i sorted through 5 pairs and mixed and matched before sending u them.
toe box consistency was all over the place on the white/reds as far as the texture goes.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif

..low quality.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its because i sorted through 5 pairs and mixed and matched before sending u them.
toe box consistency was all over the place on the white/reds as far as the texture goes.

that was for white/reds. Flints i received elsewhere and Alts were a single pair so no sorting thru those. white/reds were atrocious. o well, couldnt beat $100
pimp.gif

that was for white/reds. Flints i received elsewhere and Alts were a single pair so no sorting thru those. white/reds were atrocious. o well, couldnt beat $100
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom