AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

One of my many local mom n' pop spots said they should be getting their shipment in on wednesday, so I got one pair on lock and i may pick up the 2nd pair on RD through FTL with my bday gift discount thanks to them 
pimp.gif

.....can't beat $25 off 
happy.gif

I would cop off crooked if these were limited, but I can wait for NDC and not pay a foreign conversion fee. They drop in 4 days.

I would cop off crooked if these were limited, but I can wait for NDC and not pay a foreign conversion fee. They drop in 4 days.

I'll be lined up outside the Nike Employee Store door on D-Day Two-Six... As long as I can grab one in my size, I'm good to go. First time there despite livin minutes away for many years...hope the hook-up comes thru with my size waitin for me behind the secured doors!

I'll be lined up outside the Nike Employee Store door on D-Day Two-Six... As long as I can grab one in my size, I'm good to go. First time there despite livin minutes away for many years...hope the hook-up comes thru with my size waitin for me behind the secured doors!

To my knowledge, I've never paid any kind of foreign conversion fee. I've ordered from CT several times.

To my knowledge, I've never paid any kind of foreign conversion fee. I've ordered from CT several times.

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

I've made several purchases on CT, endclothing, and other UK sites. The first couple times I used paypal and was subjected to their surcharge for using foreign currency. I then used a visa and believe that was a 3% surcharge. I now only use my Amex when making overseas purchases. Just a heads up, most but not all cards charge to convert currency.

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

I've made several purchases on CT, endclothing, and other UK sites. The first couple times I used paypal and was subjected to their surcharge for using foreign currency. I then used a visa and believe that was a 3% surcharge. I now only use my Amex when making overseas purchases. Just a heads up, most but not all cards charge to convert currency.

Back
Top Bottom