AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

I never understood how on the nike flash site it shows sizes being sold out, but on the non flash site it still  showing a FSR

EMEBV247 free shipping code for Eastbay

In case the one on the website page doesn't work or you don't wanna risk losing your spot in line. Haha.

Just got a random e-mail from them that the Jordan 13s are out
smile.gif

EMEBV247 free shipping code for Eastbay

In case the one on the website page doesn't work or you don't wanna risk losing your spot in line. Haha.

Just got a random e-mail from them that the Jordan 13s are out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Nike is by far the GREEDIEST company ever. Literally.

AS of last night: Discount is a GO. Will be APPLIED.

5 minutes prior to release: No discount.

Really though? 5 minutes prior? Sucka move by Nike right there, see folks and that's exactly why the Swoosh account is never worth buying - I tried warning people.

laugh.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
They decide arbitrarily what will be discounted. It's kinda shady. What I don't like is the inconsistency. Why discount Flint's and White and Red 13's, yet leave these full price? Then on top of that, they discontinued the free shipping for orders over $175. They had that in place for the longest and now this?
indifferent.gif
. I copped because this is my favorite color of XIII's, but after this, it's my last purchase. I'm good. Also, why would you buy a swoosh account? It's so not worth it man
30t6p3b.gif
. I asked, they did say on twitter though that these would be discounted.
mad.gif

Nike is by far the GREEDIEST company ever. Literally.

AS of last night: Discount is a GO. Will be APPLIED.

5 minutes prior to release: No discount.

Really though? 5 minutes prior? Sucka move by Nike right there, see folks and that's exactly why the Swoosh account is never worth buying - I tried warning people.

laugh.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
They decide arbitrarily what will be discounted. It's kinda shady. What I don't like is the inconsistency. Why discount Flint's and White and Red 13's, yet leave these full price? Then on top of that, they discontinued the free shipping for orders over $175. They had that in place for the longest and now this?
indifferent.gif
. I copped because this is my favorite color of XIII's, but after this, it's my last purchase. I'm good. Also, why would you buy a swoosh account? It's so not worth it man
30t6p3b.gif
. I asked, they did say on twitter though that these would be discounted.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I never understood how on the nike flash site it shows sizes being sold out, but on the non flash site it still is showing a FSR
non flash takes a lil longer to update. if you add to cart, checkout and process the order i dont think it will go through

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I never understood how on the nike flash site it shows sizes being sold out, but on the non flash site it still is showing a FSR
non flash takes a lil longer to update. if you add to cart, checkout and process the order i dont think it will go through

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by VAHustler

i'm not paying over retail for these period.

And I don't blame you fam, real talk.

As much as love this colorway, I can't get with the mark up on downgraded products.

Only bron's and foams for me.  And that hurts like hell cause I'm a Jordan head at heart.  Oh well...
I feel all you guys these aint worth the $160 tag. I say 125 max. I got retros not that are falling apart from just a couple wears a month.

Waited 40min on footlocker for a size 13.Order placed.Quick question.Is it just me or does Eastbay and Footlocker share inventory?

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by VAHustler

i'm not paying over retail for these period.

And I don't blame you fam, real talk.

As much as love this colorway, I can't get with the mark up on downgraded products.

Only bron's and foams for me.  And that hurts like hell cause I'm a Jordan head at heart.  Oh well...
I feel all you guys these aint worth the $160 tag. I say 125 max. I got retros not that are falling apart from just a couple wears a month.

Finally, got thru to Eastbay Gold Club at 11:30 p.m.
grin.gif
, waited another 10 mins 
ohwell.gif
 and copped my pair 5 minutes later
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Waited 40min on footlocker for a size 13.Order placed.Quick question.Is it just me or does Eastbay and Footlocker share inventory?

Eastbay's new checkout system is beyond atrocious...I haven't copped a pair of Jordans from them since the black & university blue XII's way back in June of 2009. I'm happy to take my business elsewhere if this is going to be the normal routine from now on. Will cop from the local spot tomorrow instead.
grin.gif

Finally, got thru to Eastbay Gold Club at 11:30 p.m.
grin.gif
, waited another 10 mins 
ohwell.gif
 and copped my pair 5 minutes later
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Wow surprised that these are selling out this fast.I'm glad I got my 2 pairs payed for a week ago ill pick these puppies up in the am.

Eastbay's new checkout system is beyond atrocious...I haven't copped a pair of Jordans from them since the black & university blue XII's way back in June of 2009. I'm happy to take my business elsewhere if this is going to be the normal routine from now on. Will cop from the local spot tomorrow instead.
grin.gif

Wow surprised that these are selling out this fast.I'm glad I got my 2 pairs payed for a week ago ill pick these puppies up in the am.

Had the stupid wait. Watched the lakers win. Copped my size 15 eastbay gold club member so 3 day shipping free. Good night. Good luck to everybody but there is no luck needed. Yall should get these with ease.

Had the stupid wait. Watched the lakers win. Copped my size 15 eastbay gold club member so 3 day shipping free. Good night. Good luck to everybody but there is no luck needed. Yall should get these with ease.

SMH @ Footlocker emailing a free shipping code AFTER I get off the phone with the woman about my order...
I need them to fix that...

Guys you cant rely on these websites. On the phone is the way to go...
I called 5 minutes til the release and got through perfectly... with a small wait time.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

They do.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

They do.

SMH @ Footlocker emailing a free shipping code AFTER I get off the phone with the woman about my order...
I need them to fix that...

Guys you cant rely on these websites. On the phone is the way to go...
I called 5 minutes til the release and got through perfectly... with a small wait time.

Man I tried to get my size 14 off NDC, hit the place order button and got hit with a message saying my order couldn't be processed.
frown.gif

Currently playing the waiting game with Eastbay
eyes.gif
, wish me luck.

Man I tried to get my size 14 off NDC, hit the place order button and got hit with a message saying my order couldn't be processed.
frown.gif

Currently playing the waiting game with Eastbay
eyes.gif
, wish me luck.

Back
Top Bottom