AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

crazy just came from eating and there is like 10 peeps sleeping in front of west nyc
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Man I tried to get my size 14 off NDC, hit the place order button and got hit with a message saying my order couldn't be processed.
frown.gif

Currently playing the waiting game with Eastbay
eyes.gif
, wish me luck.

go to finishline or footlocker

Man I tried to get my size 14 off NDC, hit the place order button and got hit with a message saying my order couldn't be processed.
frown.gif

eyes.gif
, wish me luck.

They decide arbitrarily what will be discounted. It's kinda shady. What I don't like is the inconsistency. Why discount Flint's and White and Red 13's, yet leave these full price? Then on top of that, they discontinued the free shipping for orders over $175. They had that in place for the longest and now this?
indifferent.gif
. I copped because this is my favorite color of XIII's, but after this, it's my last purchase. I'm good. Also, why would you buy a swoosh account? It's so not worth it man
30t6p3b.gif
. I asked, they did say on twitter though that these would be discounted.
mad.gif

They slipped with the Cool Grey XI release where people bought multiples on top of multiples.

So they punish everyone by not discounting the III's and the Playoff XIII's.  Luckily this is probably the last release I am after, hopefully Nike gets it's head out of it's #!@ in time for the True Blue III launch.

Unlike Footlocker, Champs, etc. Nike employees are not allowed to purchase launches at a discount until Monday.  They need to realize that not everyone lives in Oregon or Memphis or has access to the Greenland employee stores. 

A Swoosh account is worth it if you know how to hustle with it.  If all you want is Jordan launches, then it's definitely NOT worth it.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Nike is by far the GREEDIEST company ever. Literally.

AS of last night: Discount is a GO. Will be APPLIED.

5 minutes prior to release: No discount.

Really though? 5 minutes prior? Sucka move by Nike right there, see folks and that's exactly why the Swoosh account is never worth buying - I tried warning people.

laugh.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
@ nike employee store aka SWOOSH

They decide arbitrarily what will be discounted. It's kinda shady. What I don't like is the inconsistency. Why discount Flint's and White and Red 13's, yet leave these full price? Then on top of that, they discontinued the free shipping for orders over $175. They had that in place for the longest and now this?
indifferent.gif
. I copped because this is my favorite color of XIII's, but after this, it's my last purchase. I'm good. Also, why would you buy a swoosh account? It's so not worth it man
30t6p3b.gif
. I asked, they did say on twitter though that these would be discounted.
mad.gif

They slipped with the Cool Grey XI release where people bought multiples on top of multiples.

So they punish everyone by not discounting the III's and the Playoff XIII's.  Luckily this is probably the last release I am after, hopefully Nike gets it's head out of it's #!@ in time for the True Blue III launch.

Unlike Footlocker, Champs, etc. Nike employees are not allowed to purchase launches at a discount until Monday.  They need to realize that not everyone lives in Oregon or Memphis or has access to the Greenland employee stores. 

A Swoosh account is worth it if you know how to hustle with it.  If all you want is Jordan launches, then it's definitely NOT worth it.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Nike is by far the GREEDIEST company ever. Literally.

AS of last night: Discount is a GO. Will be APPLIED.

5 minutes prior to release: No discount.

Really though? 5 minutes prior? Sucka move by Nike right there, see folks and that's exactly why the Swoosh account is never worth buying - I tried warning people.

laugh.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
@ nike employee store aka SWOOSH

had a 15 minute wait when i tried to check out, and i was able to get my size
pimp.gif

glad that i didn't have to pay any tax

had a 15 minute wait when i tried to check out, and i was able to get my size
pimp.gif

glad that i didn't have to pay any tax

Nike non flash site is updated. Only sizes are 7 and 7.5 ^^ 14 & up is still up though for dude up there.

Nike non flash site is updated. Only sizes are 7 and 7.5 ^^ 14 & up is still up though for dude up there.

Originally Posted by leothegod

frown.gif

eyes.gif
, wish me luck.

Man I would if I could, but I use a special US shipping address when I order stuff online since I don't live in the States anymore and certain websites don't accept that address, footlocker and finishline being two of them and probably NDC since my order didn't go through with them.

It's Eastbay or bust  for me.
ohwell.gif

frown.gif

eyes.gif
, wish me luck.

Man I would if I could, but I use a special US shipping address when I order stuff online since I don't live in the States anymore and certain websites don't accept that address, footlocker and finishline being two of them and probably NDC since my order didn't go through with them.

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

eyes.gif
, wish me luck.

ohwell.gif
You might have better luck on NDC, non flash

Back
Top Bottom