AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by toine2983

Man I tried to get my size 14 off NDC, hit the place order button and got hit with a message saying my order couldn't be processed.
frown.gif

Currently playing the waiting game with Eastbay
eyes.gif
, wish me luck.

go to finishline or footlocker

Man I would if I could, but I use a special US shipping address when I order stuff online since I don't live in the States anymore and certain websites don't accept that address, footlocker and finishline being two of them and probably NDC since my order didn't go through with them.

It's Eastbay or bust  for me.
ohwell.gif
You might have better luck on NDC, non flash

Got mine off of eastbay with no problem no tax free shipping 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now im looking for a size 7 in big kids to ship off to my niece
hope i can find for free shipping and tax

Got mine off of eastbay with no problem no tax free shipping 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now im looking for a size 7 in big kids to ship off to my niece
hope i can find for free shipping and tax

Just dropped a sz 11 in the cart for the heck of it on eastbay, no timer no anything kind of scary. Im glad NDC came thru for me

Finally ordered a pair off of Eastbay.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

They really have to come up with a better way to handle popular shoe releases.
30t6p3b.gif

Just dropped a sz 11 in the cart for the heck of it on eastbay, no timer no anything kind of scary. Im glad NDC came thru for me

Finally ordered a pair off of Eastbay.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

They really have to come up with a better way to handle popular shoe releases.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by oANONYMOUS1o

They decide arbitrarily what will be discounted. It's kinda shady. What I don't like is the inconsistency. Why discount Flint's and White and Red 13's, yet leave these full price? Then on top of that, they discontinued the free shipping for orders over $175. They had that in place for the longest and now this?
indifferent.gif
. I copped because this is my favorite color of XIII's, but after this, it's my last purchase. I'm good. Also, why would you buy a swoosh account? It's so not worth it man
30t6p3b.gif
. I asked, they did say on twitter though that these would be discounted.
mad.gif
They slipped with the Cool Grey XI release where people bought multiples on top of multiples.

So they punish everyone by not discounting the III's and the Playoff XIII's.  Luckily this is probably the last release I am after, hopefully Nike gets it's head out of it's #!@ in time for the True Blue III launch.

Unlike Footlocker, Champs, etc. Nike employees are not allowed to purchase launches at a discount until Monday.  They need to realize that not everyone lives in Oregon or Memphis or has access to the Greenland employee stores. 

A Swoosh account is worth it if you know how to hustle with it.  If all you want is Jordan launches, then it's definitely NOT worth it.

They didn't slip with the cool greys. They put the SJ on discount also. It's arbitrary it seems. They remove the discount whenever they want. It's dumb.

Originally Posted by oANONYMOUS1o

They decide arbitrarily what will be discounted. It's kinda shady. What I don't like is the inconsistency. Why discount Flint's and White and Red 13's, yet leave these full price? Then on top of that, they discontinued the free shipping for orders over $175. They had that in place for the longest and now this?
indifferent.gif
. I copped because this is my favorite color of XIII's, but after this, it's my last purchase. I'm good. Also, why would you buy a swoosh account? It's so not worth it man
30t6p3b.gif
. I asked, they did say on twitter though that these would be discounted.
mad.gif
They slipped with the Cool Grey XI release where people bought multiples on top of multiples.

So they punish everyone by not discounting the III's and the Playoff XIII's.  Luckily this is probably the last release I am after, hopefully Nike gets it's head out of it's #!@ in time for the True Blue III launch.

Unlike Footlocker, Champs, etc. Nike employees are not allowed to purchase launches at a discount until Monday.  They need to realize that not everyone lives in Oregon or Memphis or has access to the Greenland employee stores. 

A Swoosh account is worth it if you know how to hustle with it.  If all you want is Jordan launches, then it's definitely NOT worth it.

They didn't slip with the cool greys. They put the SJ on discount also. It's arbitrary it seems. They remove the discount whenever they want. It's dumb.

Back
Top Bottom