AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

...can't wait for these...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

lmaooo i was gonna comment on Agent0024s hilarious post but everyone on this page has done enough, and the playoffs may be the only 13s i pick up this year, if i can resist the red and white 13s 

gotta get the white/reds bro, they look so good
yea i may have to get both, i really wasnt expecting jordan to step up their quality like it seems they have on the 13s this year

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

lmaooo i was gonna comment on Agent0024s hilarious post but everyone on this page has done enough, and the playoffs may be the only 13s i pick up this year, if i can resist the red and white 13s 

gotta get the white/reds bro, they look so good
yea i may have to get both, i really wasnt expecting jordan to step up their quality like it seems they have on the 13s this year

Will definitely be getting these X 3.

And to the internet thug in Nebraska, come try that in Miami, and "be strapped" really doesn't matter if your shot before you can pull it out.

If you have a connect no need to make the line.

If you make the line, get there early enough and you'll guarantee your pair, if your late, you're SOOL.

Will definitely be getting these X 3.

And to the internet thug in Nebraska, come try that in Miami, and "be strapped" really doesn't matter if your shot before you can pull it out.

If you have a connect no need to make the line.

If you make the line, get there early enough and you'll guarantee your pair, if your late, you're SOOL.

my dudes talkin all tough but he lives in nebraska, if you tried to cut me i'd slap your bm's with some corn then hulk hogan leg drop you in front of the store.

my dudes talkin all tough but he lives in nebraska, if you tried to cut me i'd slap your bm's with some corn then hulk hogan leg drop you in front of the store.

Back
Top Bottom