AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

And more importantly, why are you typing words like "8nt" (really my dude, are you mentally ******ed? It's ok if you are).... Then, top it all off with a whole post basically flaunting your so-called "G" on the Internet of all places. You're a joke dude. Hope you're fully aware of this and accept it. Kinda pathetic but we'll roll with it. Strapped... Lmao

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Y'all gotta get your goon on I walked str8 to the front of the line the other morning for the Flints wit my BM and it was like criccets chirpin I know 4 damn sho I 8nt "the man" to be cuttin g str8 to the front of a line of 25 people, but I did. My connect works at the mall spot where I scoop at and I'll be doin the same for these Playoffs.... they're a must have and look pretty true to OG just of course the red stripe on the bottoms instead of gray who cares....

All that preorderin though, no hate at ALL please understand, but I think yall might be a LITTLE scared of the goons who come out to play on RD....I be strapped regardless though so its of little to no circumstance to me

All the early birds grabbin these now appreciate some pics and comparisons for those who got the OG like me

English please. And no need to get all Puff Daddy'd up
laugh.gif

Y'all gotta get your goon on I walked str8 to the front of the line the other morning for the Flints wit my BM and it was like criccets chirpin I know 4 damn sho I 8nt "the man" to be cuttin g str8 to the front of a line of 25 people, but I did. My connect works at the mall spot where I scoop at and I'll be doin the same for these Playoffs.... they're a must have and look pretty true to OG just of course the red stripe on the bottoms instead of gray who cares....

All that preorderin though, no hate at ALL please understand, but I think yall might be a LITTLE scared of the goons who come out to play on RD....I be strapped regardless though so its of little to no circumstance to me

All the early birds grabbin these now appreciate some pics and comparisons for those who got the OG like me

laugh.gif

So you're a crip that that goes to releases strapped with a gun with your baby mother, and goes to the top of the line ....

AD-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695378-275-155.gif

oh and I just saw your avy.... sneakers, gun, and some money huh...

revx_shutup.gif

So you're a crip that that goes to releases strapped with a gun with your baby mother, and goes to the top of the line ....

AD-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695378-275-155.gif

oh and I just saw your avy.... sneakers, gun, and some money huh...

revx_shutup.gif

big_ugh.gif

big_ugh.gif

lmaooo i was gonna comment on Agent0024s hilarious post but everyone on this page has done enough, and the playoffs may be the only 13s i pick up this year, if i can resist the red and white 13s 

lmaooo i was gonna comment on Agent0024s hilarious post but everyone on this page has done enough, and the playoffs may be the only 13s i pick up this year, if i can resist the red and white 13s 

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

gotta get the white/reds bro, they look so good

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

gotta get the white/reds bro, they look so good

Agent0024 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hilarious as hell, especially because it was for the weak Flint 2010's, people lined up as if it were the Cement 4's or Concords.

Would you have shot someone if they came at you for shoes?? 

Agent0024 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hilarious as hell, especially because it was for the weak Flint 2010's, people lined up as if it were the Cement 4's or Concords.

Would you have shot someone if they came at you for shoes?? 

I agree partly here. A lot of dudes ARE scared.
I was at NT Chi for the release of the BIN XIII's and some clown tried to do what you did. I called him out because NO ONE was saying anything to him and dude was slowly moving on up. When I told him he needed to get to the end of the line he just looked confused and said "oh I din't know man, I din't know." Yea right, son.
I continued to tell him that he will no longer be getting a pair since he was going to be too far back in line. I'm not a tough guy but I am big guy and it erks me when dudes try to be shady and unfair. None of that here, sir.

If it comes down to it...

Real men don't need a gun to win a fight. Fists will do just fine. So why carry one? No need.

I agree partly here. A lot of dudes ARE scared.
I was at NT Chi for the release of the BIN XIII's and some clown tried to do what you did. I called him out because NO ONE was saying anything to him and dude was slowly moving on up. When I told him he needed to get to the end of the line he just looked confused and said "oh I din't know man, I din't know." Yea right, son.
I continued to tell him that he will no longer be getting a pair since he was going to be too far back in line. I'm not a tough guy but I am big guy and it erks me when dudes try to be shady and unfair. None of that here, sir.

If it comes down to it...

Real men don't need a gun to win a fight. Fists will do just fine. So why carry one? No need.

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

To my understanding dude is from Nebraska so thats like skipping a line of senor citizens for some pudding (no disrespect to anybody from there)
but nobody believes you were gooning anywhere you met your connect in the back of the mall where the maintenance team meets up before clean up 

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

To my understanding dude is from Nebraska so thats like skipping a line of senor citizens for some pudding (no disrespect to anybody from there)
but nobody believes you were gooning anywhere you met your connect in the back of the mall where the maintenance team meets up before clean up 

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a must have....Doubling up may not be a bad idea because who knows if this cw will ever come out again?

This is a must have....Doubling up may not be a bad idea because who knows if this cw will ever come out again?

Back
Top Bottom