AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

word is Champs Galleria has the most pairs....250 according to the manager. Shieks right beside Champs had FSR too. Should be bountiful out here in the H.

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

Man Houston is crazy... had well over 100 people in line at Willowbrook Mall. Footaction opened at 6am and I was lucky to grab a pair. I thought getting there at about 5 would be alright and I'd cop easy. I almost missed out. Im just glad i got mine and I'll definitely be looking to double up on these as soon as my wallet recovers from these and the royal foams.

fam, i just came from willowbrook

i got there at about 6:45 and the line had already died down, there were only 5 people in front of me

i was there for about 8 minutes tops, walked in, got my sz11 and dipped

as long as you went this morning you're good, some sizes may even last til this afternoon

greenspoint didn't open as early tho, i drove past just to see what was good and there were about 150 people outside by cici's pizza
I left Willowbrook at about 7:05. Was up there since 4:50
sick.gif

5camnt.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

Man Houston is crazy... had well over 100 people in line at Willowbrook Mall. Footaction opened at 6am and I was lucky to grab a pair. I thought getting there at about 5 would be alright and I'd cop easy. I almost missed out. Im just glad i got mine and I'll definitely be looking to double up on these as soon as my wallet recovers from these and the royal foams.

fam, i just came from willowbrook

i got there at about 6:45 and the line had already died down, there were only 5 people in front of me

i was there for about 8 minutes tops, walked in, got my sz11 and dipped

as long as you went this morning you're good, some sizes may even last til this afternoon

greenspoint didn't open as early tho, i drove past just to see what was good and there were about 150 people outside by cici's pizza
I left Willowbrook at about 7:05. Was up there since 4:50
sick.gif

5camnt.jpg

pimp.gif

^^^ those look good man... the crowd up there definitely caught me off guard. Royal foams was a much easier cop than these.

^^^ those look good man... the crowd up there definitely caught me off guard. Royal foams was a much easier cop than these.

I know Footlocker and Champs at Willowbrook hadn't opened yet even though they said 6am, so good luck to everyone searching in Houston

I know Footlocker and Champs at Willowbrook hadn't opened yet even though they said 6am, so good luck to everyone searching in Houston

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Obviously they're better quality. They're originals and Nike wants them to sell. Plus most ofthe Retro J's that Nike outs out are not made for balling, hence the lack of comfort. They know what they're doing. It still doesn't excuse the poor craftsmanship.
30t6p3b.gif

Poor craftsmanship? There are absolutely nothing wrong with the craftsmanship, all the stitches are exactly the same as the original. Maybe with some glue stain issues but other than that these are about as good as it gets compared to any Retro colorway. People need to realize there's a difference between CRAFTSMANSHIP & QUALITY. Most shoes made in Italy equals craftsmanship & quality, shoes made a China...I assume you get the point. As for balling sneakers, MJ wore a new pair each game so are you saying there was poor craftsmanship then to?  

You have to understand that these are retros and the originals were made a decade ago obviously the technology that they put into the shoe is old compared to whats being put into shoes now so you can't compare these to lebrons , kobes ,etc 
Thats  why most people buy retros for causal wear and not to play ball in 
No one is comparing these to lebrons, kobes, etc. We're taking about the shoes build aka "the craftsmanship". They are darn near exactly the SAME as the original. So I don't get why he's saying they have poor craftsmanship & to respond to your off topic thing about "technology they put into the the shoe" the Foamposites came out in 97 over 14 years ago & to this day are one of the BEST basketball shoes EVER are you saying the new technology in Lebrons, Kobes, etc are better? Because last time I checked none of them can make you jump higher or run faster. Anyway enough of this, good luck to everyone who wants a pair. Definitely a retro I think we can say Jordan Brand did a "good" job on.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Obviously they're better quality. They're originals and Nike wants them to sell. Plus most ofthe Retro J's that Nike outs out are not made for balling, hence the lack of comfort. They know what they're doing. It still doesn't excuse the poor craftsmanship.
30t6p3b.gif

Poor craftsmanship? There are absolutely nothing wrong with the craftsmanship, all the stitches are exactly the same as the original. Maybe with some glue stain issues but other than that these are about as good as it gets compared to any Retro colorway. People need to realize there's a difference between CRAFTSMANSHIP & QUALITY. Most shoes made in Italy equals craftsmanship & quality, shoes made a China...I assume you get the point. As for balling sneakers, MJ wore a new pair each game so are you saying there was poor craftsmanship then to?  

You have to understand that these are retros and the originals were made a decade ago obviously the technology that they put into the shoe is old compared to whats being put into shoes now so you can't compare these to lebrons , kobes ,etc 
Thats  why most people buy retros for causal wear and not to play ball in 
No one is comparing these to lebrons, kobes, etc. We're taking about the shoes build aka "the craftsmanship". They are darn near exactly the SAME as the original. So I don't get why he's saying they have poor craftsmanship & to respond to your off topic thing about "technology they put into the the shoe" the Foamposites came out in 97 over 14 years ago & to this day are one of the BEST basketball shoes EVER are you saying the new technology in Lebrons, Kobes, etc are better? Because last time I checked none of them can make you jump higher or run faster. Anyway enough of this, good luck to everyone who wants a pair. Definitely a retro I think we can say Jordan Brand did a "good" job on.

Thanks for the compliment.

And yeah, I thought that FTL & Champs were supposed to be open but a LOT of people still got their pairs from FA.

People in the H should be able to get them.

Thanks for the compliment.

And yeah, I thought that FTL & Champs were supposed to be open but a LOT of people still got their pairs from FA.

People in the H should be able to get them.

Got my size 12 for 91.44 using the athlete's foot discount.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I didn't think that many people would of showed up for these but they did. Was the first in line and the only had one pair in each size except size 12 where they had 2.

Got my size 12 for 91.44 using the athlete's foot discount.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I didn't think that many people would of showed up for these but they did. Was the first in line and the only had one pair in each size except size 12 where they had 2.

Really easy cop went around 7:00 there was a decent line but everybody waited at Champs I just went to Footaction copped one pair
pimp.gif

and meet up with an employee at Champs and he put another 10.5 to the side for me ..
pimp.gif
Easy cop ...sizes were selling fast tho Footlocker was the only spot not open yet

My grail's !!!! Finally
  Now back to bed
laugh.gif

5479060500_693072fa33_z.jpg

Really easy cop went around 7:00 there was a decent line but everybody waited at Champs I just went to Footaction copped one pair
pimp.gif

and meet up with an employee at Champs and he put another 10.5 to the side for me ..
pimp.gif
Easy cop ...sizes were selling fast tho Footlocker was the only spot not open yet

My grail's !!!! Finally
  Now back to bed
laugh.gif

5479060500_693072fa33_z.jpg

I just got up.. getting ready to get some breakfast.. then head out to the mall.. # please let this be an easy cop without the mad line..

I just got up.. getting ready to get some breakfast.. then head out to the mall.. # please let this be an easy cop without the mad line..

looks like eastbay still has a fsr except 16 and 17 for those who are still worried. but im still gunna head to the store around 10 anyways so i can inspect my pairs personally though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom