AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Easy op in minnesota, i got to footaction at nine in the morning and copped to Sz ll no problem. I should add they opened up at seven too

Easy op in minnesota, i got to footaction at nine in the morning and copped to Sz ll no problem. I should add they opened up at seven too

anybody tried on their pair yet, is it a half size bigger just like the other recent 13 releases
grin.gif

anybody tried on their pair yet, is it a half size bigger just like the other recent 13 releases
grin.gif

Fairly easy cop here in TX. Had to go .5 size up, but ain't no biggie. I went up a size and a half for the Space Jams in 2000.

Fairly easy cop here in TX. Had to go .5 size up, but ain't no biggie. I went up a size and a half for the Space Jams in 2000.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

Me, my bro and my boy got in by me sweet talking this chick that worked @ Barnies and she let us in @ 7:55am and we went to Footlocker and we were the first 3. Well these 2 dudes came and one asked what size we were. I told him 11.5 for my brother and 10.5 for my friend but I wasn't coppin a pair, well he gave me cash to grab a 12 for his boy who couldn't made it and I did it no problem. Well we had like 15 more hypebeasts show up and I'm like damn...they're going to be salty cause the Footlocker manager told me they got 12 pairs and that's it. 1 of each size and some dude found out 11.5 was gone but I told him Champs downstairs had tons so he went. But this kid behind us like #5 wore 11.5 or 12 also heard but didn't believe us and didn't go. I saw he found out the hard way I knew he was heading down to Champs so me hating hypebeast kids I saw him walking but I knew a shorter route...walked fast as $!!@ and got in Champs and the lady got me a 12 while another dude was trying on and bought the 11.5.

So I just basically bought the size 12 playoff so that kid wouldn't. Might go return it later but I didn't even want to buy it.
laugh.gif
i mean... what was the point of that though? 

Got mine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. They had a alot of people waiting but then started seeing more and more people getting the new Griffey 1's so I ended up getting a 9.5 with no problem.

Got mine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. They had a alot of people waiting but then started seeing more and more people getting the new Griffey 1's so I ended up getting a 9.5 with no problem.

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

Me, my bro and my boy got in by me sweet talking this chick that worked @ Barnies and she let us in @ 7:55am and we went to Footlocker and we were the first 3. Well these 2 dudes came and one asked what size we were. I told him 11.5 for my brother and 10.5 for my friend but I wasn't coppin a pair, well he gave me cash to grab a 12 for his boy who couldn't made it and I did it no problem. Well we had like 15 more hypebeasts show up and I'm like damn...they're going to be salty cause the Footlocker manager told me they got 12 pairs and that's it. 1 of each size and some dude found out 11.5 was gone but I told him Champs downstairs had tons so he went. But this kid behind us like #5 wore 11.5 or 12 also heard but didn't believe us and didn't go. I saw he found out the hard way I knew he was heading down to Champs so me hating hypebeast kids I saw him walking but I knew a shorter route...walked fast as $!!@ and got in Champs and the lady got me a 12 while another dude was trying on and bought the 11.5.

So I just basically bought the size 12 playoff so that kid wouldn't. Might go return it later but I didn't even want to buy it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

laugh.gif

I told the kid that Champs had them and don't bother cause they were gone. So I did it cause of his ignorance.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

laugh.gif

I told the kid that Champs had them and don't bother cause they were gone. So I did it cause of his ignorance.

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

laugh.gif
cool-story-bro-580x418.jpg

Back
Top Bottom