AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

looks like eastbay still has a fsr except 16 and 17 for those who are still worried. but im still gunna head to the store around 10 anyways so i can inspect my pairs personally though
laugh.gif

Quality just gets worse and worse with every release! I had to buy a second pair on Wednesday after rockin' these through all-star weekend here in Hollywood! I loved these shoes but these retros are crap. I'm disappointed and I'm usually not the one to complain about quality.

. . . ' makes me happy that I actually copped a pair of bin V's, quality superb and leather SO soft! It just sucks that this is what it has come down to from JB.

Quality just gets worse and worse with every release! I had to buy a second pair on Wednesday after rockin' these through all-star weekend here in Hollywood! I loved these shoes but these retros are crap. I'm disappointed and I'm usually not the one to complain about quality.

. . . ' makes me happy that I actually copped a pair of bin V's, quality superb and leather SO soft! It just sucks that this is what it has come down to from JB.

Wow these are selling out here in beantown. Lucky I had 2 pair on lock but my local spot sold out quick. Goodluck to everyone copping these.

Wow these are selling out here in beantown. Lucky I had 2 pair on lock but my local spot sold out quick. Goodluck to everyone copping these.

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

Me, my bro and my boy got in by me sweet talking this chick that worked @ Barnies and she let us in @ 7:55am and we went to Footlocker and we were the first 3. Well these 2 dudes came and one asked what size we were. I told him 11.5 for my brother and 10.5 for my friend but I wasn't coppin a pair, well he gave me cash to grab a 12 for his boy who couldn't made it and I did it no problem. Well we had like 15 more hypebeasts show up and I'm like damn...they're going to be salty cause the Footlocker manager told me they got 12 pairs and that's it. 1 of each size and some dude found out 11.5 was gone but I told him Champs downstairs had tons so he went. But this kid behind us like #5 wore 11.5 or 12 also heard but didn't believe us and didn't go. I saw he found out the hard way I knew he was heading down to Champs so me hating hypebeast kids I saw him walking but I knew a shorter route...walked fast as $!!@ and got in Champs and the lady got me a 12 while another dude was trying on and bought the 11.5.

So I just basically bought the size 12 playoff so that kid wouldn't. Might go return it later but I didn't even want to buy it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

Ya you missed most of the crowd by getting there late. Trust me there were a lot more people there earlier. People even camped out from 1am on. People are crazy.

that's what i'm saying

as long as you went this morning you were good, there was no need to line up early

and i copped from footlocker, they had to open at 6

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

Me, my bro and my boy got in by me sweet talking this chick that worked @ Barnies and she let us in @ 7:55am and we went to Footlocker and we were the first 3. Well these 2 dudes came and one asked what size we were. I told him 11.5 for my brother and 10.5 for my friend but I wasn't coppin a pair, well he gave me cash to grab a 12 for his boy who couldn't made it and I did it no problem. Well we had like 15 more hypebeasts show up and I'm like damn...they're going to be salty cause the Footlocker manager told me they got 12 pairs and that's it. 1 of each size and some dude found out 11.5 was gone but I told him Champs downstairs had tons so he went. But this kid behind us like #5 wore 11.5 or 12 also heard but didn't believe us and didn't go. I saw he found out the hard way I knew he was heading down to Champs so me hating hypebeast kids I saw him walking but I knew a shorter route...walked fast as $!!@ and got in Champs and the lady got me a 12 while another dude was trying on and bought the 11.5.

So I just basically bought the size 12 playoff so that kid wouldn't. Might go return it later but I didn't even want to buy it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

Ya you missed most of the crowd by getting there late. Trust me there were a lot more people there earlier. People even camped out from 1am on. People are crazy.

that's what i'm saying

as long as you went this morning you were good, there was no need to line up early

and i copped from footlocker, they had to open at 6

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

what is so bad about the quality on these? Please explain or post pics

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

looks like eastbay still has a fsr except 16 and 17 for those who are still worried. but im still gunna head to the store around 10 anyways so i can inspect my pairs personally thoug

they don't have a fsr 7.5, 14, 15 and 18 only

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

looks like eastbay still has a fsr except 16 and 17 for those who are still worried. but im still gunna head to the store around 10 anyways so i can inspect my pairs personally thoug

they don't have a fsr 7.5, 14, 15 and 18 only

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

what is so bad about the quality on these? Please explain or post pics

Just got back from picking these up...
I had to turn back 4 pairs before I settled with mine...
Overall I'd say they could've done better but
I'm still satisfied with my pair...

LMAO! i camped all night and luckily i was a 9.5 because i was the ONLY person there and he didnt have the 10 he told me he had yesterday! I was not going to miss these on the quality on mine are perfect, but i did see the afforementioned glue spots on the sz 10.5 he brought out first. GOOD LUCK!

LMAO! i camped all night and luckily i was a 9.5 because i was the ONLY person there and he didnt have the 10 he told me he had yesterday! I was not going to miss these on the quality on mine are perfect, but i did see the afforementioned glue spots on the sz 10.5 he brought out first. GOOD LUCK!

Just got back from picking these up...
I had to turn back 4 pairs before I settled with mine...
Overall I'd say they could've done better but
I'm still satisfied with my pair...

Back
Top Bottom