AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by never wear them

Oh god....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

my dudes talkin all tough but he lives in nebraska, if you tried to cut me i'd slap your bm's with some corn then hulk hogan leg drop you in front of the store.

laugh.gif

my dudes talkin all tough but he lives in nebraska, if you tried to cut me i'd slap your bm's with some corn then hulk hogan leg drop you in front of the store.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That Nebraska kid is to funny. Actually imagining seeing someone do a hulk hogan leg drop on someone is even better.

That Nebraska kid is to funny. Actually imagining seeing someone do a hulk hogan leg drop on someone is even better.

Hell yeah brother! 
72876.jpg

Hell yeah brother! 
72876.jpg

YO theses are not doing it for me these dont make my DK hard (no Ho^^o) these Weak for real theres just nothing to Cise  about these. 

YO theses are not doing it for me these dont make my DK hard (no Ho^^o) these Weak for real theres just nothing to Cise  about these. 

Pretty nice shoes . Hopefully the leather will look good in person. Otherwise pass . Flint look better imo and could be wear on and off the court

Pretty nice shoes . Hopefully the leather will look good in person. Otherwise pass . Flint look better imo and could be wear on and off the court

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Hell yeah brother! 
72876.jpg

I lold

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Hell yeah brother! 
72876.jpg

I lold

i try convincing myself that reading these threads makes me smarter or more informed, but i just get the feeling it's making me dumber every day...1 out of every 20 or so posts is actually something worth reading...that might be generous

i try convincing myself that reading these threads makes me smarter or more informed, but i just get the feeling it's making me dumber every day...1 out of every 20 or so posts is actually something worth reading...that might be generous

Back
Top Bottom