AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Just picked them up EASY.....just realized i dont really want them too much compared to the CDP ones or the flints.....will get them off my hands now

damn i forgot to get the misses her sz 6.5y hopefully i can use my 2k11 $15 off & it will be a lil over $100

would these be excluded from discount today?

damn i forgot to get the misses her sz 6.5y hopefully i can use my 2k11 $15 off & it will be a lil over $100

would these be excluded from discount today?

Just picked them up EASY.....just realized i dont really want them too much compared to the CDP ones or the flints.....will get them off my hands now

got my 10.5 this morning easy cop
ohwell.gif

e8e36fb7373ca3677746cd7953fedcad16bbb604.pjpg

^ Thats a good question. I would like to use that if possible. If I don't get them later this afternoon, I just wait til the restock happens inwhich should be pretty soon...

^ Thats a good question. I would like to use that if possible. If I don't get them later this afternoon, I just wait til the restock happens inwhich should be pretty soon...

Originally Posted by chump916

Originally Posted by airedweezy

any places in so cal still got these ndc footlocker finishline all sold out in a 9.5
was gonna wait but now im scared they wont be here till next pay day any help nt would be
aprreciated

Try 562-437-4686. They might be on some #!+#@*%$ though....I work across the street...they just opened...was no line....out of curiosity, I called them just to make sure they got them. They did....he asked me what size I was looking for....when I told him he said that "I wa to late already" I felt like calling him out for not having a line....but like I said, my pair is in hold already. Good luck though.
thanks very much bro but if homie did you like that then no way i dont support shop on that snooby +@%
o well being in this game ive learned a few things since these where a hit jb wont wait to long to re retro these
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chump916

Originally Posted by airedweezy

any places in so cal still got these ndc footlocker finishline all sold out in a 9.5
was gonna wait but now im scared they wont be here till next pay day any help nt would be
aprreciated

Try 562-437-4686. They might be on some #!+#@*%$ though....I work across the street...they just opened...was no line....out of curiosity, I called them just to make sure they got them. They did....he asked me what size I was looking for....when I told him he said that "I wa to late already" I felt like calling him out for not having a line....but like I said, my pair is in hold already. Good luck though.
thanks very much bro but if homie did you like that then no way i dont support shop on that snooby +@%
o well being in this game ive learned a few things since these where a hit jb wont wait to long to re retro these
laugh.gif

anybody know where to copp for a good price??? I cant even sleep in anymore,  I F*****G hate Houston Hypebeast.
Any spots in HOUSTON loaded with these???

anybody know where to copp for a good price??? I cant even sleep in anymore,  I F*****G hate Houston Hypebeast.
Any spots in HOUSTON loaded with these???

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Only reason for copping from Eastbay instead of in person was the saving on taxes. I saved $12.20 just in taxes. The savings are worth the wait.

I'm with you. Plus the gold club membership with free 3 day shipping is a plus!

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Only reason for copping from Eastbay instead of in person was the saving on taxes. I saved $12.20 just in taxes. The savings are worth the wait.

I'm with you. Plus the gold club membership with free 3 day shipping is a plus!

Man, these shoes been my background picture at work since last year.

I gunned for these last night on all the sites and finally went to sleep accepting the L.
tired.gif

Just called my boy to see if they still had them at his store. He's holding onto my last size FTW!

Anticipating 2pm so I can leave this job and swoop!!
smokin.gif

Forgot I had gift cards there too. 
grin.gif

Thank you! Karma.

Back
Top Bottom