AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Figured Houston would be all over these. I'll pick them up later on down the rode. I have to get the white/red's first.

Figured Houston would be all over these. I'll pick them up later on down the rode. I have to get the white/red's first.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

hawaii NTers... footlockers/champs get there stock in for this mornings release??
** wishes hawaii had own regional forum **
frown.gif

No line yet at the finishline in downtown LB. (city place)
I work at a store near there, but have my pair on hold at another spot. Good to know that if my connect don't come thru...this place is getting slept on.

I work at a store near there, but have my pair on hold at another spot. Good to know that if my connect don't come thru...this place is getting slept on.

Originally Posted by chump916

Footction I mean.

Originally Posted by chump916

Footction I mean.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Struck out @ the store 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 When is the re-stock??? 
I hate trying to figure out what shoe will fly off the shelves and what shoe will sit.

St. Louis SOLD OUT!!!

Go across the bridge on the Illinois side. still at st.clair and this new shoe store across from the mall.  

Originally Posted by AEA18

Struck out @ the store 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 When is the re-stock??? 
I hate trying to figure out what shoe will fly off the shelves and what shoe will sit.

St. Louis SOLD OUT!!!

Go across the bridge on the Illinois side. still at st.clair and this new shoe store across from the mall.  

these look fantastic. I wish I could have scooped them today and would have had I not won VNDS Grape Vs for 185.

oh well no biggie, ill be scopping these and the red Griffeys on 30% off in a few weeks. connects FTW

these look fantastic. I wish I could have scooped them today and would have had I not won VNDS Grape Vs for 185.

oh well no biggie, ill be scopping these and the red Griffeys on 30% off in a few weeks. connects FTW

How you guys cancel your order on NDC? I called last night and wasn't able to. It was a computer operator that was talking.

How you guys cancel your order on NDC? I called last night and wasn't able to. It was a computer operator that was talking.

Back
Top Bottom