AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Man, these shoes been my background picture at work since last year.

I gunned for these last night on all the sites and finally went to sleep accepting the L.
tired.gif

Just called my boy to see if they still had them at his store. He's holding onto my last size FTW!

Anticipating 2pm so I can leave this job and swoop!!
smokin.gif

Forgot I had gift cards there too. 
grin.gif

Thank you! Karma.

I got two pairs and a connect just hit me up saying he got the playoff xiii.. # Thinking about getting one more..

I got two pairs and a connect just hit me up saying he got the playoff xiii.. # Thinking about getting one more..

My friend got screwed...waited at FTL and ran out of his size...one pair per size. And they told him that they would open at 7am...they didn't open til 10. I told him about a restock and he'd paypal me the money.
So now I'm on the lookout for the restock so I can get him a sz 10 or 10.5...man it sucks to be that size...such a popular size.

My friend got screwed...waited at FTL and ran out of his size...one pair per size. And they told him that they would open at 7am...they didn't open til 10. I told him about a restock and he'd paypal me the money.
So now I'm on the lookout for the restock so I can get him a sz 10 or 10.5...man it sucks to be that size...such a popular size.

I'm glad I passed on these...Theres just too much heat thats been releasing...And more to come in the near future!

I'm glad I passed on these...Theres just too much heat thats been releasing...And more to come in the near future!

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by chump916

any places in so cal still got these ndc footlocker finishline all sold out in a 9.5
was gonna wait but now im scared they wont be here till next pay day any help nt would be
aprreciated

Try 562-437-4686. They might be on some #!+#@*%$ though....I work across the street...they just opened...was no line....out of curiosity, I called them just to make sure they got them. They did....he asked me what size I was looking for....when I told him he said that "I wa to late already" I felt like calling him out for not having a line....but like I said, my pair is in hold already. Good luck though.
thanks very much bro but if homie did you like that then no way i dont support shop on that snooby +@%
o well being in this game ive learned a few things since these where a hit jb wont wait to long to re retro these
laugh.gif

Go to any local Shiekh shoes, or better yet call, and ask to speak with a manager.  Ask the manager to put in an order for you if they don't have your 9.5 in stock.  You're going to have to pay for them upfront or put down a deposit, so be prepared with money/card in hand.  They'll definitely put in the order for you and it only takes 3-4 business days for them to get them in store, I just called my local shiekh that does this for me on the regular and they didn't have my size and told me that they'd put in the order with no problems. 
Hope this helps.
I got to the mall at 7:00 for a 9:00 release and there were roughly 10 people waiting.(first people in line got there at 4:30am), and only one person came in after me so the crowd was minimal. The mall across town, according to the first person in line who went to that site first, had a crazzzzzy lineup at 4:30. I run a true size 10.5 and had to buy one size 10 and one 10.5 and the 10 fits very nicely with room to spare; i have a size 10 in 05 bred13 and they fit tightttt so i was pleasantly surprised. Quality is kinda sketchy as some have stated...but the colorway rockkkkks.
On to the concords....

Originally Posted by chump916

any places in so cal still got these ndc footlocker finishline all sold out in a 9.5
was gonna wait but now im scared they wont be here till next pay day any help nt would be
aprreciated

Try 562-437-4686. They might be on some #!+#@*%$ though....I work across the street...they just opened...was no line....out of curiosity, I called them just to make sure they got them. They did....he asked me what size I was looking for....when I told him he said that "I wa to late already" I felt like calling him out for not having a line....but like I said, my pair is in hold already. Good luck though.
thanks very much bro but if homie did you like that then no way i dont support shop on that snooby +@%
o well being in this game ive learned a few things since these where a hit jb wont wait to long to re retro these
laugh.gif

Go to any local Shiekh shoes, or better yet call, and ask to speak with a manager.  Ask the manager to put in an order for you if they don't have your 9.5 in stock.  You're going to have to pay for them upfront or put down a deposit, so be prepared with money/card in hand.  They'll definitely put in the order for you and it only takes 3-4 business days for them to get them in store, I just called my local shiekh that does this for me on the regular and they didn't have my size and told me that they'd put in the order with no problems. 
Hope this helps.
I got to the mall at 7:00 for a 9:00 release and there were roughly 10 people waiting.(first people in line got there at 4:30am), and only one person came in after me so the crowd was minimal. The mall across town, according to the first person in line who went to that site first, had a crazzzzzy lineup at 4:30. I run a true size 10.5 and had to buy one size 10 and one 10.5 and the 10 fits very nicely with room to spare; i have a size 10 in 05 bred13 and they fit tightttt so i was pleasantly surprised. Quality is kinda sketchy as some have stated...but the colorway rockkkkks.
On to the concords....

SUPPOSEDLY THERE WAS A 2 PAIR MINIMUM ON EASTBAY! Did anyone order more than 2 pairs like I did? My order went through though. Maybe that's why I didn't get an email confirmation. Also did anyone recall on the Eastbay website being labeled "2 pair limit" like they usually do? I don't...............please don't cancel my order EASTBAY. 
mad.gif
 I WILL BE STUPID DUMB PISSED OFF........

SUPPOSEDLY THERE WAS A 2 PAIR MINIMUM ON EASTBAY! Did anyone order more than 2 pairs like I did? My order went through though. Maybe that's why I didn't get an email confirmation. Also did anyone recall on the Eastbay website being labeled "2 pair limit" like they usually do? I don't...............please don't cancel my order EASTBAY. 
mad.gif
 I WILL BE STUPID DUMB PISSED OFF........

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Someone point me to a size 11.  i know these weren't crazy everywhere. My city Tends to OD on Jordans, so now im looking somewhere else.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I just got off the phone with my local shiekh and they have a size 11 for sure.  go to the local shiekh store and ask them to order from the topanga canyon westfield shiekh location in southern california, or ask to see the manager and ask him/her to do a search in the system to locate you a pair closer.  it shouldn't take that long for a transfer if you're in texas and the shoes are comin from socal.  hope this helps

Someone point me to a size 11.  i know these weren't crazy everywhere. My city Tends to OD on Jordans, so now im looking somewhere else.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I just got off the phone with my local shiekh and they have a size 11 for sure.  go to the local shiekh store and ask them to order from the topanga canyon westfield shiekh location in southern california, or ask to see the manager and ask him/her to do a search in the system to locate you a pair closer.  it shouldn't take that long for a transfer if you're in texas and the shoes are comin from socal.  hope this helps

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Where do you live?? Shieks around my way are Shady as hell

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

dont know why i just asked where you live??? LOL my mind is all scrambled up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

dont know why i just asked where you live??? LOL my mind is all scrambled up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

had to cop one of these in person and still have my ndc order coming thru. easy cop over here in so cal in the 818. went to my local shiekh at 9 am. nobody there. was the first to purchase. was there for about an hour and not one person came in. anyhow....lovin everything about these. and the shoes are comfortable as hell. luv 13's!!!

had to cop one of these in person and still have my ndc order coming thru. easy cop over here in so cal in the 818. went to my local shiekh at 9 am. nobody there. was the first to purchase. was there for about an hour and not one person came in. anyhow....lovin everything about these. and the shoes are comfortable as hell. luv 13's!!!

Back
Top Bottom