AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Going to Champs later to return this size 12.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by AEA18

Struck out @ the store 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 When is the re-stock??? 
I hate trying to figure out what shoe will fly off the shelves and what shoe will sit.

St. Louis SOLD OUT!!!

Go across the bridge on the Illinois side. still at st.clair and this new shoe store across from the mall.  

st claire?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by AEA18

Struck out @ the store 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 When is the re-stock??? 
I hate trying to figure out what shoe will fly off the shelves and what shoe will sit.

St. Louis SOLD OUT!!!

Go across the bridge on the Illinois side. still at st.clair and this new shoe store across from the mall.  

st claire?

Easy pickup in Salt Lake (go figure). Walked in just after 9 (no line) , even got to choose the better of the two 13s and i was out. Very happy with this pickup.

Easy pickup in Salt Lake (go figure). Walked in just after 9 (no line) , even got to choose the better of the two 13s and i was out. Very happy with this pickup.

Easy cop but there weren't a whole bunch if the are still sittini doubt they last through the weekend

Easy cop but there weren't a whole bunch if the are still sittini doubt they last through the weekend

Originally Posted by airedweezy

any places in so cal still got these ndc footlocker finishline all sold out in a 9.5
was gonna wait but now im scared they wont be here till next pay day any help nt would be
aprreciated

Try 562-437-4686. They might be on some #!+#@*%$ though....I work across the street...they just opened...was no line....out of curiosity, I called them just to make sure they got them. They did....he asked me what size I was looking for....when I told him he said that "I wa to late already" I felt like calling him out for not having a line....but like I said, my pair is in hold already. Good luck though.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

any places in so cal still got these ndc footlocker finishline all sold out in a 9.5
was gonna wait but now im scared they wont be here till next pay day any help nt would be
aprreciated

Try 562-437-4686. They might be on some #!+#@*%$ though....I work across the street...they just opened...was no line....out of curiosity, I called them just to make sure they got them. They did....he asked me what size I was looking for....when I told him he said that "I wa to late already" I felt like calling him out for not having a line....but like I said, my pair is in hold already. Good luck though.

Back
Top Bottom