AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Easiest copp' ever for me this month..just walked in and out, surprised people were buying the BHM 3s too, but I didn't really like them, my boii got a pair though....
exclude the kobe's, was too lazy to take a 2nd pic..
but these are sickkkkk...
pimp.gif

walked into shiek at 902 out at 906 easy cop. was suprised no one was there. footlocker had some still after there 8am release but wanted me to wait till 10 to get so i just got them at shiek,

walked into shiek at 902 out at 906 easy cop. was suprised no one was there. footlocker had some still after there 8am release but wanted me to wait till 10 to get so i just got them at shiek,

helped the store manager open the store since she was late.. first in first out.. not too many people lookin out for these here in chandler, az.. glad everyone got theirs with ease,,, today is a good day!

helped the store manager open the store since she was late.. first in first out.. not too many people lookin out for these here in chandler, az.. glad everyone got theirs with ease,,, today is a good day!

Originally Posted by aznballa33

i feel you rayray.. in hawaii as well and missed out on online release...
just got back from pearlridge... champs 12 pairs (30 plus people in line), footaction 12 pairs (20 people in line)

some people left heated but I was lucky enough to get a 13 (rather would have had a 12)... all good though cause I'm prob gonna just hoop in these
grin.gif

Hawaii = great weather
pimp.gif
but a terrible place for JB releases
mad.gif

Originally Posted by aznballa33

i feel you rayray.. in hawaii as well and missed out on online release...
just got back from pearlridge... champs 12 pairs (30 plus people in line), footaction 12 pairs (20 people in line)

some people left heated but I was lucky enough to get a 13 (rather would have had a 12)... all good though cause I'm prob gonna just hoop in these
grin.gif

Hawaii = great weather
pimp.gif
but a terrible place for JB releases
mad.gif

I ended up returning the Foams and copping these. It was a battle all the way because I can't make any decisions, but these 13's are just too smooth. 
AS/Playoff >Flints>Bulls but I love 'em all

I ended up returning the Foams and copping these. It was a battle all the way because I can't make any decisions, but these 13's are just too smooth. 
AS/Playoff >Flints>Bulls but I love 'em all

I just got back from Modell's on Fordham, They still had a full size run, and I ended up buying them even though I copped a pair last night @ footaction.com. I had to get my favorite jordan of all time x2

Really smooth lookin shoe.

I just got back from Modell's on Fordham, They still had a full size run, and I ended up buying them even though I copped a pair last night @ footaction.com. I had to get my favorite jordan of all time x2

Really smooth lookin shoe.

These had to be a limited release. Was able to snag a 10.5 i normally wear a 10 but these feel good either way. Sold out within minutes out here in Florida.

Back
Top Bottom