AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by air23xxi

How are these selling in Houston?

cant find NONE in the city. You know how it gets with AJ 11, and 13
Just like expected. H-Towns always goes crazy for AJ XI and AJ XIII. I copped my pairs online for this reason. 

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

laugh.gif
I added a shoe to the cart and then removed it. That checkout mess is crazy. 40+ minute wait time to get some shoes online?
sick.gif

Finishline or NDC should be first option for everyone. Not to trash Eastbay but seriously, whose going to wait 40 minutes for a something that'll probably be gone?

Just for fun I tried Eastbay as well..
I got 2 hr wait time, seriously...
I think this what we get if we **** around... 2 hr wait time

I mean what the heck was that 2 hr. wait time for Re-Fuel? Bathroom Break? Stop Over?

I could finish a game of 2k11 12 min. per quarter and still waiting on Eastbay... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You can take a nap then cop.
laugh.gif

I just want someone from Eastbay to explain how it truly works. 2 hrs though? I'd hate to see the Concord release wait time.
For future reference, if you get a wait time around two hours, I would recommend calling in to try and order the shoes.

There were a lot of people trying to order these shoes from us last night.  As for how the timer truly works, I do not have any of the numbers, so I am not able to explain it in detail.  Otherwise, the timer adjusts itself based on how many people are in front of you and how long it is taking people to check out.

EastbayRep - Ray
Got you. Appreciate the response.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

laugh.gif
I added a shoe to the cart and then removed it. That checkout mess is crazy. 40+ minute wait time to get some shoes online?
sick.gif

Finishline or NDC should be first option for everyone. Not to trash Eastbay but seriously, whose going to wait 40 minutes for a something that'll probably be gone?

Just for fun I tried Eastbay as well..
I got 2 hr wait time, seriously...
I think this what we get if we **** around... 2 hr wait time

I mean what the heck was that 2 hr. wait time for Re-Fuel? Bathroom Break? Stop Over?

I could finish a game of 2k11 12 min. per quarter and still waiting on Eastbay... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You can take a nap then cop.
laugh.gif

I just want someone from Eastbay to explain how it truly works. 2 hrs though? I'd hate to see the Concord release wait time.
For future reference, if you get a wait time around two hours, I would recommend calling in to try and order the shoes.

There were a lot of people trying to order these shoes from us last night.  As for how the timer truly works, I do not have any of the numbers, so I am not able to explain it in detail.  Otherwise, the timer adjusts itself based on how many people are in front of you and how long it is taking people to check out.

EastbayRep - Ray
Got you. Appreciate the response.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

These had to be a limited release. Was able to snag a 10.5 i normally wear a 10 but these feel good either way. Sold out within minutes out here in Florida.

I'm starting to think the same... all the stores around my way got only a one size run
They had to hand out those tickets for the sizes and everything. No way these were a normal GR

if there are little to no restocks then I will have to agree

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

These had to be a limited release. Was able to snag a 10.5 i normally wear a 10 but these feel good either way. Sold out within minutes out here in Florida.

I'm starting to think the same... all the stores around my way got only a one size run
They had to hand out those tickets for the sizes and everything. No way these were a normal GR

if there are little to no restocks then I will have to agree

Damn missed out online release cuz I had to work the swing/ drove today morning arund 530 am/ saw only a few heads/ walk in and out at FA/ funny thing my lady copped me a 2nd pair at FNL just now/ btw these are firee. Next stop Bordeux VII

Damn missed out online release cuz I had to work the swing/ drove today morning arund 530 am/ saw only a few heads/ walk in and out at FA/ funny thing my lady copped me a 2nd pair at FNL just now/ btw these are firee. Next stop Bordeux VII

My first Jordan purchase in...3 years. Easy cop at finishline this afternoon. I actually went down a half size and couldve squeezed into a full size down. Anyone else find them to fit really big? My feet slide around in them as well. This will probably be my last Jordan pickup until they release the XI lows.

Also, I saw a lot of people complained about the quality/craftsmanship, but out of the 6 pairs I saw today, none had a problem

My first Jordan purchase in...3 years. Easy cop at finishline this afternoon. I actually went down a half size and couldve squeezed into a full size down. Anyone else find them to fit really big? My feet slide around in them as well. This will probably be my last Jordan pickup until they release the XI lows.

Also, I saw a lot of people complained about the quality/craftsmanship, but out of the 6 pairs I saw today, none had a problem

so my girlfriends bro lives in frederick , maryland . thankfully i persuaded him to go to the francis scott key mall n cop a pair for me early this morn. he was the first to get there while they were still opening the grill. he said they still had lots of sizes left. too bad im not gettin em til march when he comes down to the islands. but damn im excited! finally.
smile.gif

so my girlfriends bro lives in frederick , maryland . thankfully i persuaded him to go to the francis scott key mall n cop a pair for me early this morn. he was the first to get there while they were still opening the grill. he said they still had lots of sizes left. too bad im not gettin em til march when he comes down to the islands. but damn im excited! finally.
smile.gif

Why are people so shocked that these sold fast? IMO I think this is the best color of the XIII's. You don't think it's a hot shoe, but it sneaks up on you and you really like them. I always liked these. Shame on those earlier in this thread that thought these were going to sit. And to those that were on the fence, I hope you made up your mind by midnight last night. Only thing I'm mad about is swoosh jerked us with the discount. Still worth it though, I wanted these for years before people even remembered what they were.

Why are people so shocked that these sold fast? IMO I think this is the best color of the XIII's. You don't think it's a hot shoe, but it sneaks up on you and you really like them. I always liked these. Shame on those earlier in this thread that thought these were going to sit. And to those that were on the fence, I hope you made up your mind by midnight last night. Only thing I'm mad about is swoosh jerked us with the discount. Still worth it though, I wanted these for years before people even remembered what they were.

It's funny that people think a release isn't "hyped" if it doesn't immediately sell out on release day
laugh.gif

These might not have sold out already every where, but guarantee by this Monday it'll be almost impossible to find a common size in a store, unless they got pairs transferred from other stores.

It's funny that people think a release isn't "hyped" if it doesn't immediately sell out on release day
laugh.gif

These might not have sold out already every where, but guarantee by this Monday it'll be almost impossible to find a common size in a store, unless they got pairs transferred from other stores.

Just my damn luck. Can somebody tell my why there is a hole in my shoe?
mad.gif
I now know to closely look at every exact detail before I take the next pair home.

221158ea7e2ed6bea8911632777217beb9ec879.jpg

Just my damn luck. Can somebody tell my why there is a hole in my shoe?
mad.gif
I now know to closely look at every exact detail before I take the next pair home.

221158ea7e2ed6bea8911632777217beb9ec879.jpg

Back
Top Bottom