AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

These had to be a limited release. Was able to snag a 10.5 i normally wear a 10 but these feel good either way. Sold out within minutes out here in Florida.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

These had to be a limited release. Was able to snag a 10.5 i normally wear a 10 but these feel good either way. Sold out within minutes out here in Florida.

I'm starting to think the same... all the stores around my way got only a one size run

I'm starting to think the same... all the stores around my way got only a one size run

Originally Posted by gentry187

Playoff ready.
aghhhhhh thats not right!!! i want those pippens!!! 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

They had to hand out those tickets for the sizes and everything. No way these were a normal GR

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

They had to hand out those tickets for the sizes and everything. No way these were a normal GR

Anyone in l.a. go to the westfield in culver city. Easy cop, the footlocker, finishline and shiekh got them. Got two pairs along with a pair of flints(restock at shiekh) and a pair of the cincinnati griffeys. Great weekend.

Anyone in l.a. go to the westfield in culver city. Easy cop, the footlocker, finishline and shiekh got them. Got two pairs along with a pair of flints(restock at shiekh) and a pair of the cincinnati griffeys. Great weekend.

Came home empty handed. My local spot sold them a week early to my surprise. Had to order from kickscrew and shelled out $192.

Came home empty handed. My local spot sold them a week early to my surprise. Had to order from kickscrew and shelled out $192.

Galleria houston was sold out in common sizes (8 - 10 1/2) by 11:00am. Luckily I got my pair at champs. I was upset cuz they sold out and I asked the manager to do a store look up and he said the shoe wasnt in the system. wth it their product how is it not in system? i started to walk off upset but came back jus by chance and asked him to give me the phone numbers to every champs in houston. Dude got lazy and asked me what size I wore. At this point Im baffled cuz they were supposed to be sold out. I reply size 10. He runs to the back and comes back with my size 10. Said it was being held 4 an employee who hadnt picked them up yet. So they sold them to me. Im so lucky and grateful at the same time cuz until then I was @****@. Kudos to that manager 4 lookin out. sucks 4 that employee though. wow people beasted hard 4 these. they definatley sold faster than the flints
pimp.gif

Galleria houston was sold out in common sizes (8 - 10 1/2) by 11:00am. Luckily I got my pair at champs. I was upset cuz they sold out and I asked the manager to do a store look up and he said the shoe wasnt in the system. wth it their product how is it not in system? i started to walk off upset but came back jus by chance and asked him to give me the phone numbers to every champs in houston. Dude got lazy and asked me what size I wore. At this point Im baffled cuz they were supposed to be sold out. I reply size 10. He runs to the back and comes back with my size 10. Said it was being held 4 an employee who hadnt picked them up yet. So they sold them to me. Im so lucky and grateful at the same time cuz until then I was @****@. Kudos to that manager 4 lookin out. sucks 4 that employee though. wow people beasted hard 4 these. they definatley sold faster than the flints
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by air23xxi

How are these selling in Houston?

cant find NONE in the city. You know how it gets with AJ 11, and 13
Just like expected. H-Towns always goes crazy for AJ XI and AJ XIII. I copped my pairs online for this reason. 

Back
Top Bottom