AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by dhtowng

houston is basically a wrap

What's up with Houston and Jordans? They go crazy down there
laugh.gif

But for everyone shocked at how these sold. Why? Still post Christmas, so gift money floating around. Post Valentines, so gift money from that. This is a black/white/red retro. Most importantly, its tax season.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dhtowng

houston is basically a wrap

What's up with Houston and Jordans? They go crazy down there
laugh.gif

But for everyone shocked at how these sold. Why? Still post Christmas, so gift money floating around. Post Valentines, so gift money from that. This is a black/white/red retro. Most importantly, its tax season.
pimp.gif

94b3624947a7082b0a4b604223b3e361e662f901.jpg

34a1694d02026b28e152be1f64c11a18c6b952e5.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
here are my pics i was abel to get 2 pairs then my boy came over. and he said that he couldnt cop because they sold out in his size if he wanted them he had to drive a half hour away.so i ended up selling him one of my pairs for retail and he had to throw in a 30pack of beer im all set for the night lol

94b3624947a7082b0a4b604223b3e361e662f901.jpg

34a1694d02026b28e152be1f64c11a18c6b952e5.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
here are my pics i was abel to get 2 pairs then my boy came over. and he said that he couldnt cop because they sold out in his size if he wanted them he had to drive a half hour away.so i ended up selling him one of my pairs for retail and he had to throw in a 30pack of beer im all set for the night lol

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

So hows the quality? Anybody have any imperfections?

my pair is perfect but my girls 6.5 has a lot of brown/reddish glue mark around almost every pod
last one in the mall
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

So hows the quality? Anybody have any imperfections?

my pair is perfect but my girls 6.5 has a lot of brown/reddish glue mark around almost every pod
last one in the mall
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

^^thats a homie.. commin from me, id like to thank you for not chargin him 2bills..
wink.gif
thanks yeah thats my boy hes cool im not like that but i did get a 30pack of beer though witch we are drinking right now lol

Originally Posted by vipersupra

^^thats a homie.. commin from me, id like to thank you for not chargin him 2bills..
wink.gif
thanks yeah thats my boy hes cool im not like that but i did get a 30pack of beer though witch we are drinking right now lol

There are still REAL people out there, you just got to find em. Sold my boy, deadstock CG11 for 175. but he is the realest dude i ever met.

There are still REAL people out there, you just got to find em. Sold my boy, deadstock CG11 for 175. but he is the realest dude i ever met.

I'm wearing my pair right now and the insole is smooth as hell I think they have the same suade the tongue has cause none of my other 13's feel like these.

I'm wearing my pair right now and the insole is smooth as hell I think they have the same suade the tongue has cause none of my other 13's feel like these.

Picked them up as the mall opened up.  Surprisingly, I saw a line down by the House of Hoops in Serramonte, and I was standing there, when actually, it was a line for the Black History Month Kobes haha.  Anyways here's my pair.  I really like them, just kind of poorly made.  Lots of glue showing on my pair. But that doesn't stop me.

Picked them up as the mall opened up.  Surprisingly, I saw a line down by the House of Hoops in Serramonte, and I was standing there, when actually, it was a line for the Black History Month Kobes haha.  Anyways here's my pair.  I really like them, just kind of poorly made.  Lots of glue showing on my pair. But that doesn't stop me.

Back
Top Bottom