AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Picked them up as the mall opened up.  Surprisingly, I saw a line down by the House of Hoops in Serramonte, and I was standing there, when actually, it was a line for the Black History Month Kobes haha.  Anyways here's my pair.  I really like them, just kind of poorly made.  Lots of glue showing on my pair. But that doesn't stop me.

beautiful shot. damn dat hologram. how did you capture that? i swear some people here should be potographers or some sort instead of sneakerheads. =p

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Picked them up as the mall opened up.  Surprisingly, I saw a line down by the House of Hoops in Serramonte, and I was standing there, when actually, it was a line for the Black History Month Kobes haha.  Anyways here's my pair.  I really like them, just kind of poorly made.  Lots of glue showing on my pair. But that doesn't stop me.

beautiful shot. damn dat hologram. how did you capture that? i swear some people here should be potographers or some sort instead of sneakerheads. =p

Luckily got out of working today, but unluckily had to go to two malls to find a flawless pair. Glue stains everywhere on a good 10+pairs I checked, finally found a perfect 9.5 pair...

Luckily got out of working today, but unluckily had to go to two malls to find a flawless pair. Glue stains everywhere on a good 10+pairs I checked, finally found a perfect 9.5 pair...

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

You guys get shipping confirmations from NDC yet?

Got one from Eastbay already.

got my eastbay also... ndc is usually mon/tues.
Cool. Haven't copped Js in a minute, forgot how the process goes.

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

You guys get shipping confirmations from NDC yet?

Got one from Eastbay already.

got my eastbay also... ndc is usually mon/tues.
Cool. Haven't copped Js in a minute, forgot how the process goes.

walked into FA in my area this morning and saw a few peeps waiting outside.  The store "officially" opens at 10AM but they were letting a couple people at a time in at 9AM. I rolled up around 930AM, got in got my pair and left.
I have the white/red and the black/red and now these...I am done.  One pair is enough for me...here are some snaps.  No regrets here...great looking shoe. EDIT:  I dont know why my pics are not loading.  Sorry....

here is the link to my blog post on it...easier this way.

http://theder.blogspot.co...xiii-retro-playoffs.html

walked into FA in my area this morning and saw a few peeps waiting outside.  The store "officially" opens at 10AM but they were letting a couple people at a time in at 9AM. I rolled up around 930AM, got in got my pair and left.
I have the white/red and the black/red and now these...I am done.  One pair is enough for me...here are some snaps.  No regrets here...great looking shoe. EDIT:  I dont know why my pics are not loading.  Sorry....

here is the link to my blog post on it...easier this way.

http://theder.blogspot.co...xiii-retro-playoffs.html

Back
Top Bottom