AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

finish line still had 20 pairs when i went to the mall to buy my little nephew these. kinda surprised, since these haven't been retroed before.

Copped my pair earlier
happy.gif
. Pewters are next!

this is prolly the first thread that I have seen in a while where the majority of people were/are satisfied lol good job JB I guess lol

this is prolly the first thread that I have seen in a while where the majority of people were/are satisfied lol good job JB I guess lol

Originally Posted by OG2345

Congrats on getting them bro, glad everyone got them, as for those who didn't hope you come through in getting a pair....
Yo French, there sickk hu?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks.   I decided to pick them up in person, and they are super sick when you hold them in your hands. 
pimp.gif

Struck out at Champs, and Shiekh, then by luck, I got the only Size 11 at my local Footaction, no one was in line.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Congrats on getting them bro, glad everyone got them, as for those who didn't hope you come through in getting a pair....
Yo French, there sickk hu?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks.   I decided to pick them up in person, and they are super sick when you hold them in your hands. 
pimp.gif

Struck out at Champs, and Shiekh, then by luck, I got the only Size 11 at my local Footaction, no one was in line.

frown.gif
 I'm really in love with this shoe this was My very first pair of J's 6th grade ..
eek.gif

laugh.gif
     2 pairs may not be enough ... I may go out and scoop up a 3rd 
Brings back so many memories of when I first had them .. !%%+ they are amazing !!!

one more pic without the NT hat ..
laugh.gif

5481339508_aa0559fa82_z.jpg

frown.gif
 I'm really in love with this shoe this was My very first pair of J's 6th grade ..
eek.gif

laugh.gif
     2 pairs may not be enough ... I may go out and scoop up a 3rd 
Brings back so many memories of when I first had them .. !%%+ they are amazing !!!

one more pic without the NT hat ..
laugh.gif

5481339508_aa0559fa82_z.jpg

There were more ppl out for these (Chicago) than when the III's dropped. Matter of fact, I saw more ppl wearing these LAST week than I've seen ppl wearing the III's period

There were more ppl out for these (Chicago) than when the III's dropped. Matter of fact, I saw more ppl wearing these LAST week than I've seen ppl wearing the III's period

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Got mine easily in the store around 4pm. I Tried to get them last night but wait was too long. Doesn't look like they will sell out, theres still plenty of pairs to go around here. I tried to buy them with my 2k coupon and home dude was about to ring me up then a lady came over and said i couldn't use the coupon because they're 13's and they are limited.
30t6p3b.gif

SHE LIED TO YOU BRO!
i bought a pair from Footlocker & used my to coupon today

What are you serious?! I knew she didn't know what she was talking about. Im going to go back for a 2nd pair anyway and see if they will take the coupon. If they don't take it ima hit them with the
indifferent.gif
 til they take it. You got any pics of the discount/receipt?
i think its a hit or miss, i mean what are you gonna do if they say no right...like bigj said its really the managers discretion, they can say no we cant just like that...its silly when they go on their power trip but yea hopefully you find another nice manager.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Got mine easily in the store around 4pm. I Tried to get them last night but wait was too long. Doesn't look like they will sell out, theres still plenty of pairs to go around here. I tried to buy them with my 2k coupon and home dude was about to ring me up then a lady came over and said i couldn't use the coupon because they're 13's and they are limited.
30t6p3b.gif

SHE LIED TO YOU BRO!
i bought a pair from Footlocker & used my to coupon today

What are you serious?! I knew she didn't know what she was talking about. Im going to go back for a 2nd pair anyway and see if they will take the coupon. If they don't take it ima hit them with the
indifferent.gif
 til they take it. You got any pics of the discount/receipt?
i think its a hit or miss, i mean what are you gonna do if they say no right...like bigj said its really the managers discretion, they can say no we cant just like that...its silly when they go on their power trip but yea hopefully you find another nice manager.

Back
Top Bottom