AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Flint still remain the best XIII imo. These are nostalgic because MJ wore them that's about it. LMAO at people who thought these will sold out within 1 week and bought multiples pair to resell. These will last until summer time. More people are into Lebron, Kobe shoes nowadays.
These shoes are sold out in most parts of the US.

Flint still remain the best XIII imo. These are nostalgic because MJ wore them that's about it. LMAO at people who thought these will sold out within 1 week and bought multiples pair to resell. These will last until summer time. More people are into Lebron, Kobe shoes nowadays.
These shoes are sold out in most parts of the US.

I don't see ANY out here in stores in ATL. I've also seen way more Cements & Playoffs on feet than bron's or kobe's. Might just be ATL tho.

I don't see ANY out here in stores in ATL. I've also seen way more Cements & Playoffs on feet than bron's or kobe's. Might just be ATL tho.

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

MJ wore them on a Wizards team while he was declining rapidly....what's so nostalgic about that?

And more power to the youngns buying Kobes and Lebrons....maybe that will bring Nike Air back   

MJ wore them on a Wizards team while he was declining rapidly....what's so nostalgic about that?

And more power to the youngns buying Kobes and Lebrons....maybe that will bring Nike Air back   

just restocked at Niketown by me..still havent copped a pair and was resisting cause the 175 price tag is overkill in my opinion even though the OGs were like 150, 175 for these is hard especially with the 9 percent sales tax around here

and people are not more into lebrons or kobes...not just in the ATL, id say more cements and playoffs are being bought and rocked everywhere. this thread alone is gonna be over 200 pages the white cement thread is gonna be over 350 soon, Jordan Brand definently has done its thing this quarter.

just restocked at Niketown by me..still havent copped a pair and was resisting cause the 175 price tag is overkill in my opinion even though the OGs were like 150, 175 for these is hard especially with the 9 percent sales tax around here

and people are not more into lebrons or kobes...not just in the ATL, id say more cements and playoffs are being bought and rocked everywhere. this thread alone is gonna be over 200 pages the white cement thread is gonna be over 350 soon, Jordan Brand definently has done its thing this quarter.

weird how some people are still paying more then retail for the 13s, im about to sell my last one for 200 but im still waiting on that last ndc order to come in, how big of a difference does not going down .5 size feel? cuz i only have tried on 9.5 and they fit nice and tight but im not sure on how the sz 10 are gonna be

weird how some people are still paying more then retail for the 13s, im about to sell my last one for 200 but im still waiting on that last ndc order to come in, how big of a difference does not going down .5 size feel? cuz i only have tried on 9.5 and they fit nice and tight but im not sure on how the sz 10 are gonna be

both of my pairs came in today. D I C K S shipped fast. I may order from them again when I try to double up on future releases. Just wish that they release their shoes online at midnight ET

Both pairs look flawless. I can tell that the one from NDC was def a restock. Cuz it looked like it was tried on at a NT but never bought. Oh well, still happy. Bordeauxs are NEXT!

both of my pairs came in today. D I C K S shipped fast. I may order from them again when I try to double up on future releases. Just wish that they release their shoes online at midnight ET

Both pairs look flawless. I can tell that the one from NDC was def a restock. Cuz it looked like it was tried on at a NT but never bought. Oh well, still happy. Bordeauxs are NEXT!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

when does do they release their shoes normally?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

when does do they release their shoes normally?

D i c k s usually doesn't release their shoes on the website until later in the morning or later in the day on RD.

D i c k s usually doesn't release their shoes on the website until later in the morning or later in the day on RD.

Back
Top Bottom