AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Can't wait to have these!

That Alba gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i havent been excited about a release like this in a good while, feels like im in high school again waiting for these to release so we can skip lunch and come back and be the only ones with these breakin necks all day!

i havent been excited about a release like this in a good while, feels like im in high school again waiting for these to release so we can skip lunch and come back and be the only ones with these breakin necks all day!

Is it true that these will be releasing the same day as the BHM III's? If so That will be a great day.
With or without the III's this release will be great.

Is it true that these will be releasing the same day as the BHM III's? If so That will be a great day.
With or without the III's this release will be great.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

What do you mean by saying, breakin necks all day.

I can't wait for these. I'm surprised these aren't getting a little more attention on the boards, so I hope this a release that gets slept on by the public.

I can't wait for these. I'm surprised these aren't getting a little more attention on the boards, so I hope this a release that gets slept on by the public.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Not sure if serious....
He means people were turning their heads as he walks passed them to see his shoes.. Except this happen to him all day . 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Not sure if serious....
He means people were turning their heads as he walks passed them to see his shoes.. Except this happen to him all day . 
laugh.gif

wore my black and reds the other day to footlocker and the dude that worked their asked me how i got the them early smh....i told him i got them on ebay for $1000 lmao

wore my black and reds the other day to footlocker and the dude that worked their asked me how i got the them early smh....i told him i got them on ebay for $1000 lmao

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

roll.gif
  I love wearing OG or older retros to Footlocker.  Especially when the particular colorway hasnt been (re)retro'd yet.  "hey man, are those fakes?"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

roll.gif
  I love wearing OG or older retros to Footlocker.  Especially when the particular colorway hasnt been (re)retro'd yet.  "hey man, are those fakes?"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom