AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

wore my black and reds the other day to footlocker and the dude that worked their asked me how i got the them early smh....i told him i got them on ebay for $1000 lmao

roll.gif
  I love wearing OG or older retros to Footlocker.  Especially when the particular colorway hasnt been (re)retro'd yet.  "hey man, are those fakes?"
roll.gif

seriously... and the fact that people at these shoe stores doesnt even have a single knowledge about shoes or items they are selling. thats why i dont even bother asking them. it'll just irritate me and that leads to me being a smart a#%. (not talkin in general. just here where im at.
tongue.gif
)

wore my black and reds the other day to footlocker and the dude that worked their asked me how i got the them early smh....i told him i got them on ebay for $1000 lmao

roll.gif
  I love wearing OG or older retros to Footlocker.  Especially when the particular colorway hasnt been (re)retro'd yet.  "hey man, are those fakes?"
roll.gif

seriously... and the fact that people at these shoe stores doesnt even have a single knowledge about shoes or items they are selling. thats why i dont even bother asking them. it'll just irritate me and that leads to me being a smart a#%. (not talkin in general. just here where im at.
tongue.gif
)

Originally Posted by vipersupra

roll.gif
roll.gif

tongue.gif
)

Bro, all the footlockers I go to have teenie bopper girls working the shelves, with some creeper pedo manager who's wearing spizikes and riding kobe's *$&@. 

Originally Posted by vipersupra

roll.gif
roll.gif

tongue.gif
)

Bro, all the footlockers I go to have teenie bopper girls working the shelves, with some creeper pedo manager who's wearing spizikes and riding kobe's *$&@. 

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
This release will be mayhem. I GUARANTEE it. Quote it.

Quoted to ask how does this benefit this thread/release at all? Quit trying to build unnecessary hype. This ain't ISS.
Agree, go back to ISS if your going to be hyping it all up....its people like you who get people that want these all nervous and what not...

Quit hyping it son!!
mad.gif

Bull. These are gonna be a super easy cop. Just look how the 3's are sitting. Only 11s are mayhem.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
This release will be mayhem. I GUARANTEE it. Quote it.

Quoted to ask how does this benefit this thread/release at all? Quit trying to build unnecessary hype. This ain't ISS.
Agree, go back to ISS if your going to be hyping it all up....its people like you who get people that want these all nervous and what not...

Quit hyping it son!!
mad.gif

Bull. These are gonna be a super easy cop. Just look how the 3's are sitting. Only 11s are mayhem.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

If the Cement 3s sat i can guarantee these will be an easy cop.

If the new agers thought the cement 3s were "too plain" then they def won't cop these. Hoping i can pick up on a discount.
whoa there buddy....these aint sittin like da III's...you gotta remember that da cements have been milked with team jordans and hybrids all milkin da colorblockin

and i don't even wanna go into how many damn times JB/nike bastardized and %*$'d out that midsole/outside.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

If the Cement 3s sat i can guarantee these will be an easy cop.

If the new agers thought the cement 3s were "too plain" then they def won't cop these. Hoping i can pick up on a discount.
whoa there buddy....these aint sittin like da III's...you gotta remember that da cements have been milked with team jordans and hybrids all milkin da colorblockin

and i don't even wanna go into how many damn times JB/nike bastardized and %*$'d out that midsole/outside.

Back
Top Bottom