AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Seems like these are kind of flying under the radar like the White/Red XIIIs, at least for now.

Seems like these are kind of flying under the radar like the White/Red XIIIs, at least for now.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

am i the only one that dnt like deez much??

I Don't like them at all. I don't care what MJ did in them. I want the BRED 13s.

SMH @ all this "under the radar" talk....were a month and a half away.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

am i the only one that dnt like deez much??

I Don't like them at all. I don't care what MJ did in them. I want the BRED 13s.

SMH @ all this "under the radar" talk....were a month and a half away.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just hoping these have that same reinforced toe box the flints have.

i'm sure they do tho.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Proto, you are in every XIII thread asking about creasing toeboxes.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just hoping these have that same reinforced toe box the flints have.

i'm sure they do tho.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Proto, you are in every XIII thread asking about creasing toeboxes.

these were waiting for me from my spot yesterday, got home and took some pics...
very good quality and Im extremely happy with these
pimp.gif

these were waiting for me from my spot yesterday, got home and took some pics...
very good quality and Im extremely happy with these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

top 3 release of 2011, easily

EHH, I DONT KNOW MAN. THEY ARE UP THERE BUT THERE IS SOME STIFF COMPETITION THIS YEAR:

MY 2011 RANKINGS (IF ALL SHOES RUMORED RELEASE)

1. CONCORD 11
2. CEMENT 4
3. GRAPE 5
4. CHICAGO 10
5. PLAYOFF 13
6. METALLIC 5
7. BORDEAUX 7
8.OLYMPIC 6
9. CEMENT 3
10. TRUE BLUE 3
11. LANEY 5
12. BLACK CEMENT 3

DOUBT ALL THESE RELEASE THO. THIS LIST WOULD MAKE 2011 THE BEST YEAR EVER OF JB RETROS.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

top 3 release of 2011, easily

EHH, I DONT KNOW MAN. THEY ARE UP THERE BUT THERE IS SOME STIFF COMPETITION THIS YEAR:

MY 2011 RANKINGS (IF ALL SHOES RUMORED RELEASE)

1. CONCORD 11
2. CEMENT 4
3. GRAPE 5
4. CHICAGO 10
5. PLAYOFF 13
6. METALLIC 5
7. BORDEAUX 7
8.OLYMPIC 6
9. CEMENT 3
10. TRUE BLUE 3
11. LANEY 5
12. BLACK CEMENT 3

DOUBT ALL THESE RELEASE THO. THIS LIST WOULD MAKE 2011 THE BEST YEAR EVER OF JB RETROS.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Still on the fence with these. Bought the Flints in November ($145) and the white/ reds in December ($160).

I can afford another pair, just not sure if it's REALLY worth it. But if there's one shoe I'd drop a lot of $$$$ on, it's the 13s

Still on the fence with these. Bought the Flints in November ($145) and the white/ reds in December ($160).

I can afford another pair, just not sure if it's REALLY worth it. But if there's one shoe I'd drop a lot of $$$$ on, it's the 13s

People can sleep on these all they want. I'm definitely gonna cop. If they sit on shelves then I might cop 2 pairs.
pimp.gif

People can sleep on these all they want. I'm definitely gonna cop. If they sit on shelves then I might cop 2 pairs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

pimp.gif

Got my pair already, but maybe another.....

these are really great quality, like most said......they do run big....

Been wearing mine all over, beating them up hear and there, hold up well...

Originally Posted by gentry187

pimp.gif

Got my pair already, but maybe another.....

these are really great quality, like most said......they do run big....

Been wearing mine all over, beating them up hear and there, hold up well...

MEMPH- just because of it being a XIII, classic colorway and FIRST time being retroed, it will fall in the top 3

imo its

concord XI
Playoff XIII
cement IV
followed by Bordeaux VII, olympic VI (if they release), and chicago X (if they release)

grape Vs, true blue IIIs, metallic Vs, cardinal VII, and black cement IIIs have all been retroed in recent years, so im def. not craving them nowhere near as much as the top 6 i listed...Concords have been retroed before but its #1 regardless
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

playoffs are copped x2 easily
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom