AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

yeah, its been 9.99 since atleast november probably even before that.

They've been going hard lately though. I've gotten e-mails in consecutive days.

But $10, what the heck.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

yeah, its been 9.99 since atleast november probably even before that.

They've been going hard lately though. I've gotten e-mails in consecutive days.

But $10, what the heck.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Not trying to promote eastbay and I don't know if y'all saw it, but their gold membership is $9.99 currently. No hoody though. http://www.eastbay.com/cu...LUB-THX&model_nbr=158308

What do you get with the gold membership?  Do you get first dibs on releases?  That'd be nice!!
laugh.gif
The Gold Club membership comes with a 25% one-time discount code that is sent out within 10 days of signing up, as well as free 3 day shipping within the contiguous United States and access to our Gold Club Customer Service line for a year.  The Gold Club line does not provide first dibs for releases, but it does give you priority for all other customer service calls.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Not trying to promote eastbay and I don't know if y'all saw it, but their gold membership is $9.99 currently. No hoody though. http://www.eastbay.com/cu...LUB-THX&model_nbr=158308

What do you get with the gold membership?  Do you get first dibs on releases?  That'd be nice!!
laugh.gif
The Gold Club membership comes with a 25% one-time discount code that is sent out within 10 days of signing up, as well as free 3 day shipping within the contiguous United States and access to our Gold Club Customer Service line for a year.  The Gold Club line does not provide first dibs for releases, but it does give you priority for all other customer service calls.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Can someone please clarify, because my connect who happens to be a manager out at a Footlocker out here in Jacksonville, FL said that they wont be receiving these, only Footlocker HOH are set to have these. Is there any truth to this?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^SAME SITUATION FOR ME BUT I THINK IM GOING WITH ONE OF EACH. BEING FROM MEMPHIS, I CANT PASS ON ANY PENNIES THAT DROP....

From what I've seen down here, they don't seem to think the same way...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^SAME SITUATION FOR ME BUT I THINK IM GOING WITH ONE OF EACH. BEING FROM MEMPHIS, I CANT PASS ON ANY PENNIES THAT DROP....

From what I've seen down here, they don't seem to think the same way...

Can someone please clarify, because my connect who happens to be a manager out at a Footlocker out here in Jacksonville, FL said that they wont be receiving these, only Footlocker HOH are set to have these. Is there any truth to this?

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

^if i sign up, ryan, can i use the one time discount on the 13s that drop on the 26th?
The Retro 13's will be excluded from discounts when it is released, so you will not be able to use any discount promotions on them.  Sorry. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

^if i sign up, ryan, can i use the one time discount on the 13s that drop on the 26th?
The Retro 13's will be excluded from discounts when it is released, so you will not be able to use any discount promotions on them.  Sorry. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Wings2315

No truth, these are a GR. Expect same locations and quantities as the Flints and W/reds.

Originally Posted by Wings2315

No truth, these are a GR. Expect same locations and quantities as the Flints and W/reds.

Congrats, Mine is on the 1st. Time is flying by. My fiancée is cool with my shoe addiction because she knows I have no problem handling my business.
October? Pssh try July 1st lol I need to save and Jb says thinks else. haha Time has FLEW!!!
My fiancee knows about my addiction but she has yet to complain... Because she gets whatever she wants...

She does have a problem with me wanting to wear my all white anniversary 11's with my tux. lol

After this release I'm done until christmas where the concords are supposedly releasing... Hopefully she will be a good wife and surprise me with a pair.

Congrats, Mine is on the 1st. Time is flying by. My fiancée is cool with my shoe addiction because she knows I have no problem handling my business.
October? Pssh try July 1st lol I need to save and Jb says thinks else. haha Time has FLEW!!!
My fiancee knows about my addiction but she has yet to complain... Because she gets whatever she wants...

She does have a problem with me wanting to wear my all white anniversary 11's with my tux. lol

After this release I'm done until christmas where the concords are supposedly releasing... Hopefully she will be a good wife and surprise me with a pair.

Originally Posted by ThundaCat

I guess nike and JB dont really care if we have gals in the month of February. They seem to be dropping all kinds of heat.

laugh.gif

to girlfriend/wife: sorry honey but u might be getting a valentines day present a little later than usual this year

girlfriend/wife: WTH
sick.gif
WHY?!

togf/wife: well u see.. the royal foamposites are droppin on the 12th and im not gonna miss out on those for anything in the world, and then on top of that the playoff jordan XIII's are dropping at the end of the month and on top of that ill be getting pewter foamz in march

I guess nike and JB dont really care if we have gals in the month of February. They seem to be dropping all kinds of heat.

laugh.gif

to girlfriend/wife: sorry honey but u might be getting a valentines day present a little later than usual this year

sick.gif
WHY?!

togf/wife: well u see.. the royal foamposites are droppin on the 12th and im not gonna miss out on those for anything in the world, and then on top of that the playoff jordan XIII's are dropping at the end of the month and on top of that ill be getting pewter foamz in march

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

laugh.gif

sick.gif
WHY?!

That's so eff'd up man  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Luckily, I was never into Foams, so that's a no go for me.  

Back
Top Bottom