AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by bdis1986

hope to be picking up my two pairs some time next week (Hope)
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by KingJay718

How's the sizing on the retro XIII?
i think they do fit a half size big so you can go true size or half size down.  i wear the half size down for bball and can for casual and have not had any issues with half size down. However, if i play ball in my true size it would be too roomy, its already roomy at true size for casual but i figured might as well.

Thanks for that sizing info, Drew!

Can anyone else, who owns the '11 Playoffs XIIIs, confirm?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

How's the sizing on the retro XIII?
i think they do fit a half size big so you can go true size or half size down.  i wear the half size down for bball and can for casual and have not had any issues with half size down. However, if i play ball in my true size it would be too roomy, its already roomy at true size for casual but i figured might as well.

Thanks for that sizing info, Drew!

Can anyone else, who owns the '11 Playoffs XIIIs, confirm?
nerd.gif

Can't wait for these Playoffs drop man, these along with the Blue Foams and I'm set 
pimp.gif

Can't wait for these Playoffs drop man, these along with the Blue Foams and I'm set 
pimp.gif

@ILLust--Ill confirm on my end..I wear a 11.5 and in these I went with a 11 and they are fine not tight or anything..hope this helps..

@ILLust--Ill confirm on my end..I wear a 11.5 and in these I went with a 11 and they are fine not tight or anything..hope this helps..

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

agreed. if you have a wide foot that might be a different story but these are actually pretty roomy width and length wise.  with half size down i have about half a thumbnail of space and with true size i have about a full thumbnail length.

thought the half thumb nail (half size down) would be too small when walking or playing in them but ive done jump stops and sprint to stop and no issues with jamming or anything.  of course this is saying that the shoes are tied properly and secure at the ankle area, otherwise your foot will slide because the shoe is rather roomy, as compared to shoes now that are more fitted to the foot. (thick socks [i.e. jordan socks/nba/or nike elite] were worn too, so thinner socks would make the shoes even roomier)

agreed. if you have a wide foot that might be a different story but these are actually pretty roomy width and length wise.  with half size down i have about half a thumbnail of space and with true size i have about a full thumbnail length.

thought the half thumb nail (half size down) would be too small when walking or playing in them but ive done jump stops and sprint to stop and no issues with jamming or anything.  of course this is saying that the shoes are tied properly and secure at the ankle area, otherwise your foot will slide because the shoe is rather roomy, as compared to shoes now that are more fitted to the foot. (thick socks [i.e. jordan socks/nba/or nike elite] were worn too, so thinner socks would make the shoes even roomier)

Dope. Thanks for the info, y'all! I guess 1/2 size down it is. 

Dope. Thanks for the info, y'all! I guess 1/2 size down it is. 

Back
Top Bottom