AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Black/chutney lows are so looked over.....................

Do it JB

Please don't, because they didn't sell when they released before. Not sure why dudes feen for kicks that sat and went on sale. Those were probably the worst selling low XIII's.
wat the hell that have to do with me liking the shoe???
like shoes didnt sit in the 90s
TO ME....this was one of the freshest c/w's to drop of the 13's...TO ME
and because they didnt sell well, in your area, i cant want em to drop again??? dumb logic

so, again...DO IT JB

sorry for the thread jack yall....2/26 cant come fast enough

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Black/chutney lows are so looked over.....................

Do it JB

Please don't, because they didn't sell when they released before. Not sure why dudes feen for kicks that sat and went on sale. Those were probably the worst selling low XIII's.
wat the hell that have to do with me liking the shoe???
like shoes didnt sit in the 90s
TO ME....this was one of the freshest c/w's to drop of the 13's...TO ME
and because they didnt sell well, in your area, i cant want em to drop again??? dumb logic

so, again...DO IT JB

sorry for the thread jack yall....2/26 cant come fast enough

Nice pics memphis and ruger
pimp.gif

Im hoping JB drops the black/red again but with the 3M. I could live with the flints not having the 3M but if no 3M on the black/reds then no cop for me

Nice pics memphis and ruger
pimp.gif

Im hoping JB drops the black/red again but with the 3M. I could live with the flints not having the 3M but if no 3M on the black/reds then no cop for me

I would certainly cop a pair of chutneys. I missed out on navy/black lows so I made certain to get the chutneys back in the day. Luckily, after some searching I was able to find a DS pair of the navy/black lows for a decent price. I would still love for them to retro though.

I would certainly cop a pair of chutneys. I missed out on navy/black lows so I made certain to get the chutneys back in the day. Luckily, after some searching I was able to find a DS pair of the navy/black lows for a decent price. I would still love for them to retro though.

Ah, the chutneys  
laugh.gif

I remember them, because I remember them sitting for a lifetime, stores couldn't give these away.  

$59.99-$69.99 racks all day.  

Ah, the chutneys  
laugh.gif

I remember them, because I remember them sitting for a lifetime, stores couldn't give these away.  

$59.99-$69.99 racks all day.  

mine got in today. finally for ten thousand years. lol overall they are nice. im pleased. but honestly wasnt as good as what i expected. just me tho. the suede part or watever does get ashy and dusty quick. i tried them on just around the house for couple steps and the back part took most of the dust or what not from my carpet.
tired.gif
 also glue resedue around the midsole which no one will see once you have them on. just one of those things that i see that people wont.. also, if anyone saw the youtube review of the playoffs by nightwing, he was talkn about the wiggling of the pair he got, mine wiggled crazy. both pair did. idk if 13s soles are suppose to be like that but its just ridick to know that they are not equally flat or what not.. the right pair around the ankle area is a little loose as if a fat footed person tried them on without walkn in them. i could be just trippin but i notice it when i tried them on. so i laced both tight all the way up to have it somewhat tight not as loose.... on the flip side tounge is hella padded and soft. leather is great. and my pair didnt come with the sticker protector on the hologram, but its cool,. im going to beak this out tomm and "break necks" anyways.
tongue.gif
  pair i got was from rmk..  (im thinkn twice if i should double up or not, most likely will but if rd pair wiggle like mine then maybe not.
grin.gif
)

e9a153e3557c6476db918ddcc13d6532c82fe2e.pjpg
0a035a4de6f6568176e66f9d7a222e63f8dbbe0.pjpg
fdc353e3efb45ecc75fe641d7daff3ccd494be6.pjpg

no! jumpman on the left pair isnt made crooked. tounge is just half way down. calm down.
wink.gif

36035c5de38d5fd670176b6571929fcea0ed656.pjpg

mine got in today. finally for ten thousand years. lol overall they are nice. im pleased. but honestly wasnt as good as what i expected. just me tho. the suede part or watever does get ashy and dusty quick. i tried them on just around the house for couple steps and the back part took most of the dust or what not from my carpet.
tired.gif
 also glue resedue around the midsole which no one will see once you have them on. just one of those things that i see that people wont.. also, if anyone saw the youtube review of the playoffs by nightwing, he was talkn about the wiggling of the pair he got, mine wiggled crazy. both pair did. idk if 13s soles are suppose to be like that but its just ridick to know that they are not equally flat or what not.. the right pair around the ankle area is a little loose as if a fat footed person tried them on without walkn in them. i could be just trippin but i notice it when i tried them on. so i laced both tight all the way up to have it somewhat tight not as loose.... on the flip side tounge is hella padded and soft. leather is great. and my pair didnt come with the sticker protector on the hologram, but its cool,. im going to beak this out tomm and "break necks" anyways.
tongue.gif
  pair i got was from rmk..  (im thinkn twice if i should double up or not, most likely will but if rd pair wiggle like mine then maybe not.
grin.gif
)

e9a153e3557c6476db918ddcc13d6532c82fe2e.pjpg
0a035a4de6f6568176e66f9d7a222e63f8dbbe0.pjpg
fdc353e3efb45ecc75fe641d7daff3ccd494be6.pjpg

no! jumpman on the left pair isnt made crooked. tounge is just half way down. calm down.
wink.gif

36035c5de38d5fd670176b6571929fcea0ed656.pjpg

Damn vipersupra, those are looking nice. 
I would be pissed if mine came without the plastic things on the holograms though, I want everything as advertised, even something as little as that. 

I even want the price tag thing still attached.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would be pissed if mine came without the plastic things on the holograms though, I want everything as advertised, even something as little as that. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn French. yous a nitpicker motha &*^&... i feel you tho, not even hating.
wink.gif
     weirdo..
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn French. yous a nitpicker motha &*^&... i feel you tho, not even hating.
wink.gif
     weirdo..
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Nice pics^^^ they look good too me
pimp.gif

good looks stevesteve72, i know its a diff story once i wear it with jeans and str8 swag it up. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom