AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

damn i think i might have to get these...but im tryin to limit myself to 6 pairs for the year, man thats gonna be hard:.

Chico CA finishline is only getting 1 pair per size and Chico Footlocker doesnt know if they are getting them...

got my size on lock atleast

Chico CA finishline is only getting 1 pair per size and Chico Footlocker doesnt know if they are getting them...

got my size on lock atleast

eek.gif
These may be too good to pass up.

Seen these in person, they look great! Only thing is people, be cautious of the glue stains. Since the suede is black, it is very noticeable and can make the shoe look defected in a way. Demand clean pairs!

Seen these in person, they look great! Only thing is people, be cautious of the glue stains. Since the suede is black, it is very noticeable and can make the shoe look defected in a way. Demand clean pairs!

Yo if anyone knows any spots in New York especially the Bronx selling these early let me know 
nerd.gif

I found 3 spots so far that might have them by the end of the week 
pimp.gif

Yo if anyone knows any spots in New York especially the Bronx selling these early let me know 
nerd.gif

I found 3 spots so far that might have them by the end of the week 
pimp.gif

Not trying to go through 90 pages, but are these coming out in kids/toddler sizes? Thanks in advance.

Not trying to go through 90 pages, but are these coming out in kids/toddler sizes? Thanks in advance.

These look great...definitely copping at least 1 pair. Still like the White/Reds better though. But, then again the White/Red is my favorite in every numbered Jordan.

These look great...definitely copping at least 1 pair. Still like the White/Reds better though. But, then again the White/Red is my favorite in every numbered Jordan.

soo guys quick reply should i get a half size smaller im trying to preorder but the only have a 10 im a 10.5

soo guys quick reply should i get a half size smaller im trying to preorder but the only have a 10 im a 10.5

Originally Posted by DReK623

just go to the store and cop 
That way you can try on the sizes 

Originally Posted by DReK623

just go to the store and cop 
That way you can try on the sizes 

Back
Top Bottom