AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Got my pair(s) on lock.... I dunno if I should double up or not though.
Im gonna see what my they look like and make a crunch time decision.
I'm tryin to still decide if I want those pewter foams too.
Decisions.....decisions ...LOL

Got my pair(s) on lock.... I dunno if I should double up or not though.
Im gonna see what my they look like and make a crunch time decision.
I'm tryin to still decide if I want those pewter foams too.
Decisions.....decisions ...LOL

Eastbay said I had an hour and a half wait but in reality in only lasted about 20 minutes. No biggy.

Eastbay said I had an hour and a half wait but in reality in only lasted about 20 minutes. No biggy.

FNL.com went through like a dream - confirmation number and all is good. Had to work all night, so big props to my Mom for putting my order through at midnight. Gotta love a mom who will put in some work online to help out a son with a shoe problem. That's why she has a card for my bank account - working at a bar makes midnight online releases impossible, but she hooked it up! Love you, Mom!

FNL.com went through like a dream - confirmation number and all is good. Had to work all night, so big props to my Mom for putting my order through at midnight. Gotta love a mom who will put in some work online to help out a son with a shoe problem. That's why she has a card for my bank account - working at a bar makes midnight online releases impossible, but she hooked it up! Love you, Mom!

laugh.gif
Anyone who lines up for these in NYC is silly.

copped my pairs this morning.. these are really nice on feet.. I salute JB for bringing these back, feels like 1998 all over again..

copped my pairs this morning.. these are really nice on feet.. I salute JB for bringing these back, feels like 1998 all over again..

3 people in line, and I'm not waiting outside outside by the dam door...lol..easy cop in mississippi!

3 people in line, and I'm not waiting outside outside by the dam door...lol..easy cop in mississippi!

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by zyr12

These or Cool Grey Lebrons??

SMH.

Lebrons, better quality.

I concur, I wore the all-stars for the first time yesterday and thinkin I prob won't go back to j's. Felt like an iron man suite on my feet made just for me

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by zyr12

These or Cool Grey Lebrons??

SMH.

Lebrons, better quality.

I concur, I wore the all-stars for the first time yesterday and thinkin I prob won't go back to j's. Felt like an iron man suite on my feet made just for me

Obviously they're better quality. They're originals and Nike wants them to sell. Plus most ofthe Retro J's that Nike outs out are not made for balling, hence the lack of comfort. They know what they're doing. It still doesn't excuse the poor craftsmanship.
30t6p3b.gif

Obviously they're better quality. They're originals and Nike wants them to sell. Plus most ofthe Retro J's that Nike outs out are not made for balling, hence the lack of comfort. They know what they're doing. It still doesn't excuse the poor craftsmanship.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

30t6p3b.gif

Poor craftsmanship? There are absolutely nothing wrong with the craftsmanship, all the stitches are exactly the same as the original. Maybe with some glue stain issues but other than that these are about as good as it gets compared to any Retro colorway. People need to realize there's a difference between CRAFTSMANSHIP & QUALITY. Most shoes made in Italy equals craftsmanship & quality, shoes made a China...I assume you get the point. As for balling sneakers, MJ wore a new pair each game so are you saying there was poor craftsmanship then to? 

Back
Top Bottom