Air Jordan XIV (14) Oxy 2012 return

e7525e2e897990e761105f39c9e4df32536c342.pjpg

36235fcfeac377b305176c53095cf3aecf29042.pjpg
still got my 10.5 ds

I remember these when I was in the 8th Grade! Will probably buy them If Im financially right by release.

I remember these when I was in the 8th Grade! Will probably buy them If Im financially right by release.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

Funny these go for so much...yet when they released everyone hated them just like the Indiglos, but now everyone loves them and claims them as one of their favorites.

I remember like 3 years ago I wore my Oxy's to Finishline, some kid asked me if they were fake since he never saw them before.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hmm i might break out mines sometime this upcoming week. do they really go for that much now though? i got mines off a close friend for only 20 and he had the og box
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

Funny these go for so much...yet when they released everyone hated them just like the Indiglos, but now everyone loves them and claims them as one of their favorites.

I remember like 3 years ago I wore my Oxy's to Finishline, some kid asked me if they were fake since he never saw them before.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hmm i might break out mines sometime this upcoming week. do they really go for that much now though? i got mines off a close friend for only 20 and he had the og box
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not a huge fan of the Oxy's so I would probably pass if released...
Would love to see the Royals and Gingers return; they should release those two in a package together
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not a huge fan of the Oxy's so I would probably pass if released...
Would love to see the Royals and Gingers return; they should release those two in a package together
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom