Air Jordan XIV Last Shot, Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by rareair45

JB really need slow down on releasing classic jordans. Just too many too quickly.
as long as people are buying they will continue....i see no end in sight to this kind of stuff, but at some point JB will die, I predict 2013.
what is the suede issue on 05 version?

I remember working at Footlocker back in 99, we didnt get much of a crowd for the Black/Red 14's and the previous 4 or 5 releases, my manager was like, "I think the Jordan Hype is over" boy was she wrong....JB is pretty much in it until Nike quits, we all now that will never happen.

JB really need slow down on releasing classic jordans. Just too many too quickly.
as long as people are buying they will continue....i see no end in sight to this kind of stuff, but at some point JB will die, I predict 2013.

I remember working at Footlocker back in 99, we didnt get much of a crowd for the Black/Red 14's and the previous 4 or 5 releases, my manager was like, "I think the Jordan Hype is over" boy was she wrong....JB is pretty much in it until Nike quits, we all now that will never happen.

Wack am I the only person that dislikes when they retro what u already have? 1 now erybody gonna have em n 2 I wanted XVIs to release ok im done b!tchin

Wack am I the only person that dislikes when they retro what u already have? 1 now erybody gonna have em n 2 I wanted XVIs to release ok im done b!tchin

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

do you agree that they certainly have leaned on retros for sales for some time now and they are slowing down, i mean look at the releases, black cements in the cdp and then again this year, metallic 5s from 07 and then again this year, thats way too soon for a retro. They seem extremely desperate it seems like, so thats why I said 2013, what else would explain all the drops of classics this year, imo they lost their ability to come up with new stuff that is liked and without that they wont be around forever because you can only release the same things so many times before they get old and boring.....and these arent even in high demand, which is kind of surprising to me, since they are his last shot shoes and have so much meaning, then again not even the OGs go for that much, so I guess people are just not that into them...can you please tell me the "suede issue" on the 05 version because I have a pair from 05 and just wanted to know what the problem was?

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

do you agree that they certainly have leaned on retros for sales for some time now and they are slowing down, i mean look at the releases, black cements in the cdp and then again this year, metallic 5s from 07 and then again this year, thats way too soon for a retro. They seem extremely desperate it seems like, so thats why I said 2013, what else would explain all the drops of classics this year, imo they lost their ability to come up with new stuff that is liked and without that they wont be around forever because you can only release the same things so many times before they get old and boring.....and these arent even in high demand, which is kind of surprising to me, since they are his last shot shoes and have so much meaning, then again not even the OGs go for that much, so I guess people are just not that into them...can you please tell me the "suede issue" on the 05 version because I have a pair from 05 and just wanted to know what the problem was?

What jordan did in these shoes was epic but for me these are my least favorite of all my shoes. IMO not good for balling and I don't really like wearing them casually. my 2005 have only been worn a few times so easy pass for me. There'll be 1 more pair for someone to cop!!!

What jordan did in these shoes was epic but for me these are my least favorite of all my shoes. IMO not good for balling and I don't really like wearing them casually. my 2005 have only been worn a few times so easy pass for me. There'll be 1 more pair for someone to cop!!!

Back
Top Bottom