Air Jordan XIV Last Shot, Holiday 2011

I will pass on these cause i Rarely wear my 05's so why would i buy another pair, but it would be great for people that didnt get the 05 due to the suede issues.

I purchased three colorways in the past that are deadstock but not crazy about how they fit on my feet so I'll pass.

I purchased three colorways in the past that are deadstock but not crazy about how they fit on my feet so I'll pass.

I am surprised that the "Last shot" didn't sell as well as I thought it would. The significant meaning behind the shoe, is not enough for people to go camp out for them. I guess people are still going after the look of the shoes afterall, rather than what the shoe symbolizes.

I do have to say, the look of the XIVs wasn't as appealing as it was for the XIII. Partly, I am biased, I love the look of the XIII, and look of the XIV just didn't live up to the expectation.

I am surprised that the "Last shot" didn't sell as well as I thought it would. The significant meaning behind the shoe, is not enough for people to go camp out for them. I guess people are still going after the look of the shoes afterall, rather than what the shoe symbolizes.

I do have to say, the look of the XIVs wasn't as appealing as it was for the XIII. Partly, I am biased, I love the look of the XIII, and look of the XIV just didn't live up to the expectation.

Originally Posted by ruger04

I think a lot of it had to do with the suede they used.  The White/Red and Black/UNC Blue XIV's sold better than these, if I recall correctly... 

Originally Posted by ruger04

I think a lot of it had to do with the suede they used.  The White/Red and Black/UNC Blue XIV's sold better than these, if I recall correctly... 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

damn my pair has been deadstock for 5 years....i got ZERO inclination to wear em anytime soon 
laugh.gif

i played in my 05s a few times, but they still look pretty good. i hate how JB is retroing things so early now...and heres the thing on these, as far as collectors go there is little demand on these, but as the average jordan consumer goes, there is probably a lot of demand, thus why they did it. But even with that, 5 years is way too soon, they should wait at least 8 or 10 to maximize demand as they did with cool greys and jams. yet as quality continues to suffer the old cws dont matter since the older models had that better quality. so the newer retros are just the cw and are not the same shoe....JB will never raise quality as long as people still buy Js, and since the majority of people who buy js dont care or notice the decline this will just escalate to a point where there will be few Jordan collectors, which is really depressing.

I'LL TAKE MY 05s ANY DAY OVER THIS VERSION

Originally Posted by ninjahood

damn my pair has been deadstock for 5 years....i got ZERO inclination to wear em anytime soon 
laugh.gif

i played in my 05s a few times, but they still look pretty good. i hate how JB is retroing things so early now...and heres the thing on these, as far as collectors go there is little demand on these, but as the average jordan consumer goes, there is probably a lot of demand, thus why they did it. But even with that, 5 years is way too soon, they should wait at least 8 or 10 to maximize demand as they did with cool greys and jams. yet as quality continues to suffer the old cws dont matter since the older models had that better quality. so the newer retros are just the cw and are not the same shoe....JB will never raise quality as long as people still buy Js, and since the majority of people who buy js dont care or notice the decline this will just escalate to a point where there will be few Jordan collectors, which is really depressing.

I'LL TAKE MY 05s ANY DAY OVER THIS VERSION

Jordan Brand needs to stop faking and release the Indiglos. I rushed out and bought these on the release date in '05 (December 23rd, I believe) and was pissed when I saw them for 100 a few months later.

Jordan Brand needs to stop faking and release the Indiglos. I rushed out and bought these on the release date in '05 (December 23rd, I believe) and was pissed when I saw them for 100 a few months later.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

If you can wait about 6 more months, they are coming. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

Of course, nothing is set in stone yet. 

from a very credible source on tsg...  he brought up info about the infrared pack, altittudes, and bordeaux way before anyone else
SNEAKERHEADS, HERE IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TRULY LOOKING FOR FROM JORDAN BRAND!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THESE ARE THE POTENTIAL RELEASES FOR FALL/WINTER ‘11-12 AND ANYTHING MAY CHANGE OR BE SCRAPPED BY JB!!

- AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO WHITE/CEMENT GREY-BLACK XXXXXX-XXX 01/XX/2012
- AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO WHITE/MILITARY BLUE XXXXXX-XXX 01/XX/2012
- AIR JORDAN 11/12 RETRO PACK
WHITE/COLOMBIA BLUE-BLACK
OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE
12/XX/2011
- AIR JORDAN 14 RETRO INDIGLO BLACK/BLACK/WHITE-INDIGLO HO2011
- AIR JORDAN 14 RETRO BLACK/BLACK-VARSITY RED FA2011
- AIR JORDAN 14 RETRO WHITE/BLACK-VARSITY RED-METALLIC SILVER FA2011

Also found these. . .
-AIR JORDAN 17 RETRO BLACK/METALLIC SILVER HO2011

The below 10s are for 2012, they currently have a potential release of xx/xx/2012
-AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO WHITE/BLACK/LIGHT STEEL GREY/VARSITY RED
-AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO WHITE/VARSITY RED/LIGHT STEEL GREY
-AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO WHITE/BLACK/TRUE RED

laugh.gif

Of course, nothing is set in stone yet. 

from a very credible source on tsg...  he brought up info about the infrared pack, altittudes, and bordeaux way before anyone else
SNEAKERHEADS, HERE IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TRULY LOOKING FOR FROM JORDAN BRAND!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THESE ARE THE POTENTIAL RELEASES FOR FALL/WINTER ‘11-12 AND ANYTHING MAY CHANGE OR BE SCRAPPED BY JB!!

- AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO WHITE/CEMENT GREY-BLACK XXXXXX-XXX 01/XX/2012
- AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO WHITE/MILITARY BLUE XXXXXX-XXX 01/XX/2012
- AIR JORDAN 11/12 RETRO PACK
WHITE/COLOMBIA BLUE-BLACK
OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE
12/XX/2011
- AIR JORDAN 14 RETRO INDIGLO BLACK/BLACK/WHITE-INDIGLO HO2011
- AIR JORDAN 14 RETRO BLACK/BLACK-VARSITY RED FA2011
- AIR JORDAN 14 RETRO WHITE/BLACK-VARSITY RED-METALLIC SILVER FA2011

Also found these. . .
-AIR JORDAN 17 RETRO BLACK/METALLIC SILVER HO2011

The below 10s are for 2012, they currently have a potential release of xx/xx/2012
-AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO WHITE/BLACK/LIGHT STEEL GREY/VARSITY RED
-AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO WHITE/VARSITY RED/LIGHT STEEL GREY
-AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO WHITE/BLACK/TRUE RED

Back
Top Bottom