Last shot is iconic. Gotta have a pair!
This...I let my friend wear them and he put a hole in them in 3 days. I was
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by crup a holic

did jordan do anything "weird" in these? I mean, like get the flu, score 200 points, make peoples brains explode with his shots? I can just smell a gimmick for these a mile away...
not sure if serious...

did jordan do anything "weird" in these? I mean, like get the flu, score 200 points, make peoples brains explode with his shots? I can just smell a gimmick for these a mile away...
not sure if serious...

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by rareair45

JB really need slow down on releasing classic jordans. Just too many too quickly.
as long as people are buying they will continue....i see no end in sight to this kind of stuff, but at some point JB will die, I predict 2013.
what is the suede issue on 05 version?

I remember working at Footlocker back in 99, we didnt get much of a crowd for the Black/Red 14's and the previous 4 or 5 releases, my manager was like, "I think the Jordan Hype is over" boy was she wrong....JB is pretty much in it until Nike quits, we all now that will never happen.

In the late 90's Jordans were not hyped at all. It was easy coppin the XII's, XIII's XIV's. Then the brand kinda went down hill for a minute. I had all the XIV's even the motorsports ones. Wish the royal blues came back out. Wore a 10 and had to get a size 9 just to rock em

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by rareair45

JB really need slow down on releasing classic jordans. Just too many too quickly.
as long as people are buying they will continue....i see no end in sight to this kind of stuff, but at some point JB will die, I predict 2013.
what is the suede issue on 05 version?

I remember working at Footlocker back in 99, we didnt get much of a crowd for the Black/Red 14's and the previous 4 or 5 releases, my manager was like, "I think the Jordan Hype is over" boy was she wrong....JB is pretty much in it until Nike quits, we all now that will never happen.

In the late 90's Jordans were not hyped at all. It was easy coppin the XII's, XIII's XIV's. Then the brand kinda went down hill for a minute. I had all the XIV's even the motorsports ones. Wish the royal blues came back out. Wore a 10 and had to get a size 9 just to rock em

im good..didnt like the ogs....but hope everyone gets a pair if they want it

im good..didnt like the ogs....but hope everyone gets a pair if they want it

balled in my last pair to the death of them. The sole actually rubbed off so much from playign on outdoor courts that it eventually got a rip in the rubber. Might cop if they release them true to the og's.

balled in my last pair to the death of them. The sole actually rubbed off so much from playign on outdoor courts that it eventually got a rip in the rubber. Might cop if they release them true to the og's.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

not sure if serious...

Last Shot?...well not really, last shot as a Bull

not sure if serious...

Would rather some OG Colombias but I need another pair of these.

Cant wait till they hit the racks.

Would rather some OG Colombias but I need another pair of these.

Cant wait till they hit the racks.

not sure if serious...

crup a holic...I really hope you aren't serious...
laugh.gif

It's technically not the last shot he ever took, but I still consider them the "Last Shots" like they've always been. That was the last shot he took when he was still "MJ", in his prime, trash talking, swagger walking, and killin people on the court. When I think of him, I'm not thinking of him taking the last shot that he took as a Wizard wearing some XVIIIs, losing by 20 against the Sixers, not even being a playoff game. If you wanna remember him in some XVIIIs, be my guest, but I'm taking these XIVs lol.

not sure if serious...

crup a holic...I really hope you aren't serious...
laugh.gif

It's technically not the last shot he ever took, but I still consider them the "Last Shots" like they've always been. That was the last shot he took when he was still "MJ", in his prime, trash talking, swagger walking, and killin people on the court. When I think of him, I'm not thinking of him taking the last shot that he took as a Wizard wearing some XVIIIs, losing by 20 against the Sixers, not even being a playoff game. If you wanna remember him in some XVIIIs, be my guest, but I'm taking these XIVs lol.

Back
Top Bottom