Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

Originally Posted by jedderr

not a lot of people got these surprisingly...

These are pretty much sold out by me in long island. Very few sizes left.I saw a least 15 cats in the mall rockin em with skinnies....guess its just relativeto where you live.

Originally Posted by jedderr

not a lot of people got these surprisingly...

These are pretty much sold out by me in long island. Very few sizes left.I saw a least 15 cats in the mall rockin em with skinnies....guess its just relativeto where you live.

I love these shoes man! They definitely POP!
Very underrated 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ I'd go with these xiv's, but those vac tech's are SERIOUS. You won't go wrong with either choice.
Im really in a bind here, im leaning towrads the vacs, but come on there the 14's, its like the catalina wine mixer of the j's

laugh.gif
@ Catalina wine mixer!

Go with the vac's. With all the shoes about to drop this holiday season, it seems as if these xiv's are gonna be around for a long time. The vac's won't be easily attainable after RD. And plus, if you wait it out and cop the xiv's after a price drop (which will come to make room for new inventory) you'll be able to get them for less than $100 with your disco.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ I'd go with these xiv's, but those vac tech's are SERIOUS. You won't go wrong with either choice.
Im really in a bind here, im leaning towrads the vacs, but come on there the 14's, its like the catalina wine mixer of the j's

laugh.gif
@ Catalina wine mixer!

Go with the vac's. With all the shoes about to drop this holiday season, it seems as if these xiv's are gonna be around for a long time. The vac's won't be easily attainable after RD. And plus, if you wait it out and cop the xiv's after a price drop (which will come to make room for new inventory) you'll be able to get them for less than $100 with your disco.

How is the fit to those that have them. I cant remember if they run true to size or small.

How is the fit to those that have them. I cant remember if they run true to size or small.

the more i look the more i like but im sticking to my guns, 13s and 6s allowed only

the more i look the more i like but im sticking to my guns, 13s and 6s allowed only

Thanks^^^ pulled the trigger yesterday. Last sz12. Gettin thin out there I don't think these will hit outlets unless they pull an olive 5 on us with a restock.

Thanks^^^ pulled the trigger yesterday. Last sz12. Gettin thin out there I don't think these will hit outlets unless they pull an olive 5 on us with a restock.

I wore mine last Friday, and co-workers (who know nothing about kicks) took notice all day. Definitely keeping those white laces.

For those who don't have their pairs yet, I suggest not to wait much longer. These look good in pics, great in person, and amazing on my feet!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom