Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how did you get them for $119?

I used my 25% off code that came when I signed up for Gold Club way back in January.... took $40 off... I knew it would come in handy somewhere down the line... I'm pretty sure they will have a nice discount code for the Thanksgiving holiday....

Did the same myself, ended up being 120 shipped. I love that culinary, used my first one last year for the charcoal and citrus ixs.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how did you get them for $119?

I used my 25% off code that came when I signed up for Gold Club way back in January.... took $40 off... I knew it would come in handy somewhere down the line... I'm pretty sure they will have a nice discount code for the Thanksgiving holiday....

Did the same myself, ended up being 120 shipped. I love that culinary, used my first one last year for the charcoal and citrus ixs.

idk, i love blue but i think the XIVs only look good in the black/red cw

idk, i love blue but i think the XIVs only look good in the black/red cw

Eastbay has the $25 off $100 right now. Brings the shoes to $125 shipped... if not just hold out a lil longer... they should drop in price before Christmas... Being that eastbay took the "excluded from discount" tag off of them means that a lil price cut is on the way... Same way they did the Bron 8 when they stopped moving...

Eastbay has the $25 off $100 right now. Brings the shoes to $125 shipped... if not just hold out a lil longer... they should drop in price before Christmas... Being that eastbay took the "excluded from discount" tag off of them means that a lil price cut is on the way... Same way they did the Bron 8 when they stopped moving...

My Man

blackwhitecookie.gif

My Man

blackwhitecookie.gif

i actually love them and just got them for xmas from my girl's parents. even when they handed em to me and i opended it they said "sorry im condoning your sneaker habit" lol thank you!!

i actually love them and just got them for xmas from my girl's parents. even when they handed em to me and i opended it they said "sorry im condoning your sneaker habit" lol thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom