Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

I wore mine last Friday, and co-workers (who know nothing about kicks) took notice all day. Definitely keeping those white laces.

For those who don't have their pairs yet, I suggest not to wait much longer. These look good in pics, great in person, and amazing on my feet!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

I love these shoes man! They definitely POP!
Very underrated 
pimp.gif

This.I think, while many wait for the chicago bullscolorways, such like the last shots or theWhite/reds, the light graphites are actually veryGood looking XIVs.I have the og white/blacks and the 2005 last shots.I must say these look actually better thanMy pairs in collection. The last shots have A high value because of mj's brilliant finalsPerformance where he wore the last shotsIn game 3, 4 and 6.

Originally Posted by KMante

I love these shoes man! They definitely POP!
Very underrated 
pimp.gif

This.I think, while many wait for the chicago bullscolorways, such like the last shots or theWhite/reds, the light graphites are actually veryGood looking XIVs.I have the og white/blacks and the 2005 last shots.I must say these look actually better thanMy pairs in collection. The last shots have A high value because of mj's brilliant finalsPerformance where he wore the last shotsIn game 3, 4 and 6.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how did you get them for $119?

I used my 25% off code that came when I signed up for Gold Club way back in January.... took $40 off... I knew it would come in handy somewhere down the line... I'm pretty sure they will have a nice discount code for the Thanksgiving holiday....

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how did you get them for $119?

I used my 25% off code that came when I signed up for Gold Club way back in January.... took $40 off... I knew it would come in handy somewhere down the line... I'm pretty sure they will have a nice discount code for the Thanksgiving holiday....

Back
Top Bottom