Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

these better not be limited
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

eek.gif
@ pys selling these out at $169.

i think thats a lie
It's believable... they might of gotten a small run or somethin.  Either that... or you might see a "re-stock" later on. 
The colorway looks really good in person.  Congrats to all who got your pairs, good to see everyone enjoying them.  While I wouldnt go as far as saying they are on par with the Wolf Grey 5s, I'd say a very solid release, and tons better than Stealth 3's 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

eek.gif
@ pys selling these out at $169.

i think thats a lie
It's believable... they might of gotten a small run or somethin.  Either that... or you might see a "re-stock" later on. 
The colorway looks really good in person.  Congrats to all who got your pairs, good to see everyone enjoying them.  While I wouldnt go as far as saying they are on par with the Wolf Grey 5s, I'd say a very solid release, and tons better than Stealth 3's 

30t6p3b.gif

I dont think so.  It'll be a pretty widely released shoe.  QTYs might be more because ppl didnt order em, than it being designated a limited GR. 

30t6p3b.gif

I dont think so.  It'll be a pretty widely released shoe.  QTYs might be more because ppl didnt order em, than it being designated a limited GR. 

i picked this up for when i cop mine
plus i can show some love to the hommetown team

i picked this up for when i cop mine
plus i can show some love to the hommetown team

I think I will have to cop these...never been much of a fan of the XIV but these ain't too bad

I think I will have to cop these...never been much of a fan of the XIV but these ain't too bad

Check your pairs the quality on these suspect......white stitching glue etc....btw quantity ain't how it usually is very limited release

Check your pairs the quality on these suspect......white stitching glue etc....btw quantity ain't how it usually is very limited release

Back
Top Bottom