AIR JORDAN XVIII OF THE XVIII/V PACK !!!!!!

You're welcome fellas! Anything for NikeTalk!

I'm still 50/50 on these. I would have loved the white/red CW instead but I'm not gonna complain

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Thanks for the pics Heat!!!

But anyway, I love the way these came out .............These are the best XVIII's ever IMO, I have always imagined them doing this colorway and it came out the exact way I pictured it.............As long as the Fire Red V's are good, I will be copping this pack

pimp.gif
My thoughts exactly.

Heat as always thanks for the pics fella

And as always know that the reds and the blacks are going to differ from the pics. (No offense meant)

And once you all see them in real life, with the Vs, you all know that you will be all over these

Good look Heat i never was a real fan of the 18's and i have 3 V's on deck from last year. Easy pass for me if they were the blue colorway it would bea harder decision

That's about how I pictured them to be. Pretty nice IMO. This pack is a must cop for me regardless.

I actually really like these for some reason.
They are just like the First XVIII's that dropped.
JB just took out the Wizard Blue & added Bulls Red.

And can only assume we're getting the White/Fire Red V's
Cant wait for pics of those!

i have no problem wit these
i just will never wanna wear them unless i ballin em or just go to the store
but if the 5's a fire
yea i will cop

Ya, red does kind of look weird on these shoes. To used to the wizards collor ways. I still think they look cool, cant go wrong with black n red. Still dontthink its enough to make me get that pack though.

So sick!!!!!!!! Def thinkin' about this pack.....any pics floating around of the 5s or are they just a copy of the 01' retros? Why in the third picdoes the suede look scuffed or glue stained??

They came out just as expected. Ill cop but will probably trade the xviii for the blk/royal or white/royal

Back
Top Bottom