AIR JORDAN XX IS UP ON nike.com/Swoosh now!

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

$175 though? 
grin.gif
That is a bit too steep. 
they sold that well last time....

Kinda weird these came out of nowhere. Why are people complaining about the $175 pricetag? These were $175 when they came out. Nike doesn't know the meaning of the word sale
laugh.gif
. If they really wanted to look out, they should put all them CG XI's they have sitting on ndc UK and put them here.

Kinda weird these came out of nowhere. Why are people complaining about the $175 pricetag? These were $175 when they came out. Nike doesn't know the meaning of the word sale
laugh.gif
. If they really wanted to look out, they should put all them CG XI's they have sitting on ndc UK and put them here.

This was very random...I was able to purchase these and my Flint 13's will be in tomorrow... now Im broke! but its worth it
smokin.gif
.. Is it bad to ask God to help me find a way to get the Cement 3's.. Im sure he understands the importance of sneakers after he was stuck with leather sandals his whole life
laugh.gif

This was very random...I was able to purchase these and my Flint 13's will be in tomorrow... now Im broke! but its worth it
smokin.gif
.. Is it bad to ask God to help me find a way to get the Cement 3's.. Im sure he understands the importance of sneakers after he was stuck with leather sandals his whole life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

$175 though? 
grin.gif
That is a bit too steep. 
and people regretted it once they realized how much nicer their GR counterpart was (stealths)

people bought into the hype since it was all so new to them

Lstyle and Quickstrikes

Originally Posted by ninjahood

$175 though? 
grin.gif
That is a bit too steep. 
and people regretted it once they realized how much nicer their GR counterpart was (stealths)

people bought into the hype since it was all so new to them

Lstyle and Quickstrikes

via nike twitter

Those who ordered the XX's your order will be canceled & you won't be charged as its no longer available. We apologize for the inconvenience

kinda knew it's too good to be true.

via nike twitter

Those who ordered the XX's your order will be canceled & you won't be charged as its no longer available. We apologize for the inconvenience

kinda knew it's too good to be true.

@nikestoreOnline Nike Store

@nikestoreOnline Nike Store

@stevekucz Inventory discrepancies in our system made it appear as though that shoe, among others came back in stock...when it didn't

3 minutes ago 

Back
Top Bottom